JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/22/2012 5:02:20 AM

if you were dying in a sandstorm, what song would you play?

i would play beethoven
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the Han ive seen this thread a billion times over the years. OT: fade to black by metallica[/quote] was about to put that myself. Great song.[/quote]>not Enter Sandman wat r u thinkin?[/quote] bc i really dont like that song that much. yea sure it's more fitting at the situation at hand, but if i'm dying, i'm gonna die to a song i love.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the Han ive seen this thread a billion times over the years. OT: fade to black by metallica[/quote] was about to put that myself. Great song.[/quote]>not Enter Sandman wat r u thinkin?
    Add more answer options

• Dammit, just reading the thread title got Sandstorm stuck in my head... gonna go YouTube it.
    Add more answer options

• Sandblasted Skin by Pantera. Obviously.
    Add more answer options

• That song of Legend of Zelda when he's in the dessert
    Add more answer options

• Waiting by Green Day
    Add more answer options

• Every time I hear Sandstorm I'm reminded of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJHL-hZOqnQ]this[/url]. Be warned it's loud.
    Add more answer options

• none because i'd be too busy dying.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgaAwxZCdUM]Yo.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Elysium - Gladiator soundtrack
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the Han ive seen this thread a billion times over the years. OT: fade to black by metallica[/quote] was about to put that myself. Great song.
    Add more answer options

• ive seen this thread a billion times over the years. OT: fade to black by metallica
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ninebreaker999 Ghosts of Paraguay - The River[/quote] How... coincidental...
    Add more answer options

• The answer is obvious. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou Sandstorm-Darude[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Ghosts of Paraguay - The River
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron gerudo valley theme[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• gerudo valley theme
    Add more answer options

• [Url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAB4vOkL6cE&feature=youtube_gdata_player] The River - Bruce Springsteen[/url] [Edited on 11.21.2012 9:05 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Sandstorm-Darude
    Add more answer options

• sandstorm
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.