JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/21/2012 3:03:19 AM

Times when you've felt ashamed of being American?

The most recent occurence for me was when I watched this: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZePUBwP5Y[/url] Sure, it's funny and all, but still...
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The fact that we have the most school shootings in the world is pretty shameful too...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• A lot of thins: Learning about slavery EA Videos of troops shooting civilians Anti-Islam protests Anti-ghey protests Seeing how ignorant Americans are Reality shows Corporate executives
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MetalxTongue Not American. I will never know that feel.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Not American. I will never know that feel.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RockdaleRooster Never.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• None because I know that one person's actions don't define me just because they might happen to live in the same country as me. I can see how an idiot would feel that way, though.
    Add more answer options

• Never. I'm a New Zealander bro.
    Add more answer options

• >not American huehuehuehuehue
    Add more answer options

• Never. Sorry people, but atleast as an American i have rights and freedom. I can go to school and aim for something in life and believe what I want. Not everyone on Earth can say that. [Edited on 12.15.2012 9:35 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lime013 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadGiggy The most recent occurence for me was when I watched this: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZePUBwP5Y[/url] Sure, it's funny and all, but still...[/quote]Wow.[/quote] Yeah, that guy must've been high or something
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] snip3r dud33 I don't care about my country. [/quote] Ouch...
    Add more answer options

• I don't care about my country.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MadGiggy The most recent occurence for me was when I watched this: [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfZePUBwP5Y[/url] Sure, it's funny and all, but still...[/quote]Wow.
    Add more answer options

• I'm sure there are more instances. Like when you watch Team America?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Iamnotaliar [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 >was never American[/quote] Good. This country sucks anyway...[/quote] Well, it's not that bad
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkSunnyboy1 >was never American[/quote] Good. This country sucks anyway...
    Add more answer options

• >was never American
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RockdaleRooster Never.[/quote] Watch out guys, we have a patriot over here!
    Add more answer options

• Never.
    Add more answer options

• Nobody is complaining about Alan Greenspan, amazingly...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarlboroMan When people actually believed that Romney was the better option.[/quote] Read the thread. People still do
    Add more answer options

• This was more popular than I thought it would be...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford <----- Not American[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Killiter1 When we gave away the space program, bought stuff with money we don't even have, have the nation with the highest obesity rating, and many many more excuses.[/quote] Yeah. Shameful...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhiteFang0699 Never.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• When we gave away the space program, bought stuff with money we don't even have, have the nation with the highest obesity rating, and many many more excuses.
    Add more answer options

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.