JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 9:49:27 AM

What do you do to calm down when you're upset, Flood?

I'm somewhat frustrated tonight. I tried playing stuff with friends for a while, but that only helped until I got off. Currently I'm letting Rainy Mood in the background, which is helping a little again. What do you do to get yourself in a good mood when you're unhappy?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Smoke. Scream. Meditate. Not in that order.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I listen to Here comes the sun by The Beatles.
    Add more answer options

• Go for a jog around the neighborhood. And then eat sixty-four slices of American cheese.
    Add more answer options

• As for your title question I don't really know since I rarely get mad and when I do typically I get over it fairly fast. It really takes a lot to get me mad/upset. As for the question in your OP it depends. Sometimes playing games with friends, going on my computer, or fapping.
    Add more answer options

• Sleep.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FlankEmOut fap[/quote]I'm ashamed to admit it, but I do this. Just kidding. I'm not ashamed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ninjakenzen Go for a run. Get some fresh air.[/quote] It's almost 3am and raining, but yeah, I typically just go out for a walk too.
    Add more answer options

• I will listen to music or watch a funny movie.
    Add more answer options

• Inhale some green.
    Add more answer options

• fap
    Add more answer options

Go for a run. Get some fresh air.
    Add more answer options

• Go through my folder of 90+ motivational images and that usually clears up any problems I have.
    Add more answer options

• watch some comedy.
    Add more answer options

• Realise how silly I'm being and how silly the reason I'm unhappy is. (Usually I'm unhappy for very childish reasons >.>) And then go off being happy again!
    Add more answer options

• I listen to music. And I tell myself, "dude, just calm down. No big deal". Also, our bodies can't tell the difference between fake laughter and real laughter(same motions), so just try faking a laugh. If you keep at it, it will work.
    Add more answer options

• Music or DVD.
    Add more answer options

• Listen to some post-rock / post-metal / sludge metal instrumental bands.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.