JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 9:33:32 AM

Finals

Any collegebros about to hit finals? Next week is finals for me and I'm swamped with projects and assignments. Anyone else know that feeling?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have no idea what you are talking about. You are not from around here, are you?
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• coursework master race
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Zombine Finals really snuck up on me. It seemed so far away, then BAM. First thing I'm doing the following Monday is sleeping for 18 hours. Can't wait. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ripa of Moram It's getting close. I have another month left.... less, actually.[/quote][/quote] Hibernation followed by intersession FTW... unless you're taking a intersession course, in which case, I feel bad for you, because that's a -blam!-load of work in such a short span of time.
    Add more answer options

• Finals really snuck up on me. It seemed so far away, then BAM. First thing I'm doing the following Monday is sleeping for 18 hours. Can't wait. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ripa of Moram It's getting close. I have another month left.... less, actually.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Not being in school master race.
    Add more answer options

• It's getting close. I have another month left.... less, actually.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.