JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 7:52:17 AM

Any UK bros online?

I want to trade in Halo 4 for Black Ops 2 is this possible?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Egerspurge yah pip pip cheerio guvnah oi god save teh keen[/quote] It's sleepy time here in America, and I just woke up half the house laughing at this. My dog actually walked in and growled at me, then left. LMAO
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] l Wersonian l I had fish and chips today, does that count?[/quote]Nope.avi I wouldn't bother, you wont even get half of what you payed for it.
    Add more answer options

• I had fish and chips today, does that count?
    Add more answer options

• Sup
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FlankEmOut Sell BO2 Buy Halo 4?[/quote] Opposite.
    Add more answer options

• Sell BO2 Buy Halo 4?
    Add more answer options

• Why? According to the Flood, they're both the same game anyway.
    Add more answer options

• Technically, but im not in the UK.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] banj0 How dare you trade in such gold for such filth? OT: No, but you will get some in store credit if the store is an EB Games/Gamestop or something similar.[/quote] I hate it. It is nothing like the Halo I know and love sorry m8
    Add more answer options

• How dare you trade in such gold for such filth? OT: No, but you will get some in store credit if the store is an EB Games/Gamestop or something similar. [Edited on 11.20.2012 12:40 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

irishfreak
    irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] David iZ Mental [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] irishfreak GameStop here had an udder that you get 20% extra credit when you trade in a game for blops 2. Although I think it was only for launch week [/quote] You have gamestop in ireland? We only get game and gamestation. [/quote]yep we also have game but a heap of thier stores closed down awhile ago
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] irishfreak GameStop here had an udder that you get 20% extra credit when you trade in a game for blops 2. Although I think it was only for launch week [/quote] You have gamestop in ireland? We only get game and gamestation.
    Add more answer options

• Did you know that the profit they make off games is minimal to the point it is usually at loss? The only way a store can have some kind of real profit is through trade-in. [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] David iZ Mental I only bought it 2 days ago. Damn this -blam!- system surely it is worth more than Reach/Anniversary boxset[/quote]
    Add more answer options

irishfreak
    irishfreak

Think I got a little sunburnt - old

GameStop here had an udder that you get 20% extra credit when you trade in a game for blops 2. Although I think it was only for launch week
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] markwil1992 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AcedannyK 7 Not sure. You might need to bring a few extra pounds just to be safe.[/quote] Extra pounds of wat lawl?[/quote]Brown sugar.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AcedannyK 7 Not sure. You might need to bring a few extra pounds just to be safe.[/quote] Extra pounds of wat lawl?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] David iZ Mental [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 just go into Game and ask if the trade-in price covers the BO2 price. i'd guess not, though you should get at least £30 for it i'd guess.[/quote] I only bought it 2 days ago. Damn this -blam!- system surely it is worth more than Reach/Anniversary boxset[/quote]the shops need a profit.[/quote] the shop can go f itself
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] David iZ Mental [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 just go into Game and ask if the trade-in price covers the BO2 price. i'd guess not, though you should get at least £30 for it i'd guess.[/quote] I only bought it 2 days ago. Damn this -blam!- system surely it is worth more than Reach/Anniversary boxset[/quote]the shops need a profit.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CultMiester4000 just go into Game and ask if the trade-in price covers the BO2 price. i'd guess not, though you should get at least £30 for it i'd guess.[/quote] I only bought it 2 days ago. Damn this -blam!- system surely it is worth more than Reach/Anniversary boxset
    Add more answer options

• just go into Game and ask if the trade-in price covers the BO2 price. i'd guess not, though you should get at least £30 for it i'd guess.
    Add more answer options

• Not sure. You might need to bring a few extra pounds just to be safe.
    Add more answer options

• yah pip pip cheerio guvnah oi god save teh keen
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.