JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 6:53:08 AM

Flood, let's talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.

Not so good, are they? Michael Vick looks awful. [Edited on 11.19.2012 10:53 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Can't say I blame more than 30% on Vick lately. The O-line is horrible. Not Vick's fault he's got hit at least every third play.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• people watch sports still?
    Add more answer options

• Cobey brian like da eagles and hes upsettt
    Add more answer options

• The season is over, don't worry. I've been a Raiders fan all my life, I understand the feeling of constant and heart breaking failure.
    Add more answer options

• We should get OP to go "Invicible" on them, since he can [i]obviously[/i] do a better job than the pros.
    Add more answer options

• I'm a fan of Nick Foles. But no qb is going to be able to do well with that offensive line.
    Add more answer options

• My Dallas Cowboys knocked out that dog killer! YEAH
    Add more answer options

• inb4 replies
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.