JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 5:55:57 AM

The Sangheili in Halo 4

For some reason, I've come to respect them more. At first I disliked their redesign but with Spartan Ops Episode 3 out, I think I'm starting to see what 343 might be aiming for. They remind of me of the uruk-hai from Lord of the Rings (Jul even has the white hand) and I think that's a worthy aspiration for them to be.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FlankEmOut They've had so much armor stripped off.[/quote] That only makes it better :3
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• They've had so much armor stripped off.
    Add more answer options

• They are ugly,they always have been. In my opinion at least.
    Add more answer options

• I like the new look also.
    Add more answer options

• This has to go on Flood Funny Sayings...hang on a tick.
    Add more answer options

• I think they look very intimidating and monstrous, like a rouge dedicated sect of fighting elite warriors should look like, they may make the arbiter look vastly different, but you never know. I do think they look cool though.
    Add more answer options

• I think I've had too much Flood for the night...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dookums460 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ripa of Moram [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Should we continue?[/quote][/quote] Yes, please.[/quote]Why? If you want to watch, just join one of our groups or something.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ripa of Moram [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Should we continue?[/quote][/quote] Yes, please.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NickIsBest [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dragonzzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien They aren't as attractive anymore. [/quote]I guess they want them to be enemy-looking again.[/quote] You mean, they want us to hate them again? Even in CE, I always thought that they looked badass. I always wanted to fight along their side. Now, I just want to kill them because they look ugly.[/quote] Lol
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien Should we continue?[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Should we continue?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gamma617g Oh good lord. What they hell happened here?[/quote] Steamy hot Elite sex. Now they are doing it in the midnight talky time thread.
    Add more answer options

• Oh good lord. What they hell happened here?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [url=http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg]This thread[/url][/quote]Dat funnyjunk link[/quote] GOD DAMNIT! THAT'S THE SECOND TIME TODAY! Fix'd. [Edited on 11.19.2012 11:35 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [url=http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/3429742+_9ced5551df4ba4e7834744e18339eed5.jpg]This thread...[/url][/quote]Dat funnyjunk link
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] NickIsBest [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Gibsonsg527 I still think the Halo 2 elites look the best. [/quote] Yup.[/quote][/quote] Back when Elites were predatory alien Commanders. Back before they were Shakespeare spouting Dinosaur klingons. And definitely before they turned into space Samurai.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Marcellos007 Can´t stop laughing....[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/009/832/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg]This thread...[/url] [Edited on 11.19.2012 11:33 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• This is a level above the cheerios on the weirdest thing i've seen on the flood
    Add more answer options

• So these 2 elites can make a [b]fifty shades of elites[/b] book
    Add more answer options

• i liked the 2nd page where everyones on topic as they slowly start to have sex and people try to ignore it, so funny [Edited on 11.19.2012 11:16 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Wondering why this hasn't been locked yet.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Marcellos007 Can´t stop laughing....[/quote]Keep going?
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5519/1335839601813.gif]Oh boy[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Can´t stop laughing....
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.