JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 4:40:11 AM
Nick

What would you do if you lost your left ear?

You would hear alright! Bwahahahahahaha. ucwutididthar? Your turn Flood!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Have difficulty wearing my glasses.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• That was just awful... -_-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R If I wanted my comeback I would have taken it off your moms chin. Checkmate x3[/quote] This is genius.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R If I wanted my comeback I would have taken it off your moms chin. Checkmate x3[/quote] I'll admit it, you got me. Well played.
    Add more answer options

• ... [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:57 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• My turn what?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] xMaJoR cRaBsx Depends on how I lost it. Did it fall off, or did some guy named Peter cut it off before I went to arrest a guy in a white robe?[/quote] Wut
    Add more answer options

• Depends on how I lost it. Did it fall off, or did some guy named Peter cut it off before I went to arrest a guy in a white robe?
    Add more answer options

• I grinned.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Spectre_95 The Flood needs to stop with these bad jokes and puns. [/quote] Seriously, they've come into this forum like a flood.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SHOTTY SNIP3R [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] one rabid bunny [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien I'd say something about a woman's special parts, but you wouldn't get it. [i]Dohohoho[/i][/quote] I'd tell you a joke about my special man parts but it's to long.[/quote] Id tell you a joke about OP's mom but only her and I would get it. Checkmate.[/quote] I would make a comeback about your mom but it's too easy. Checkmate x2
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] one rabid bunny [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacobwseibers What are we suppose to be discussing here?[/quote] We're telling jokes. Did you not read the OP?[/quote] I see... Oh OP your so funnyz
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] one rabid bunny [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien I'd say something about a woman's special parts, but you wouldn't get it. [i]Dohohoho[/i][/quote] I'd tell you a joke about my special man parts but it's to long.[/quote] Id tell you a joke about OP's mom but only her and I would get it. Checkmate.
    Add more answer options

• The Flood needs to stop with these bad jokes and puns.
    Add more answer options

• The left side of my Turtle Beaches are broken. So, way ahead of you OP. [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacobwseibers What are we suppose to be discussing here?[/quote] We're telling jokes. Did you not read the OP?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacobwseibers What are we suppose to be discussing here?[/quote]The Sanghe- Nevermind. If you made love with an infected Sangheili, you'd get genital Wort wort worts. [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• One night, a cannibal come home to find his wife extremely upset. She was so unhappy that she didn't even want to cook him dinner, so she just gave him the cold shoulder.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Vien I'd say something about a woman's special parts, but you wouldn't get it. [i]Dohohoho[/i][/quote] I'd tell you a joke about my special man parts but it's to long.
    Add more answer options

• 7/10 I chuckled
    Add more answer options

• What are we suppose to be discussing here?
    Add more answer options

• I'd say something about a woman's special parts, but you wouldn't get it. [i]Dohohoho[/i]
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.