JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 4:04:54 AM

Do you have high expectations for girls?

I do but, I'll go for someone whose cute, or just average looking.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• To be honest, I never had real expectations. My heart simply drew me to whomever it felt something for, and although it lead me to a few dead ends, i've found the mate of my soul, and I couldn't be happier for it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It depends on my mood. :/
    Add more answer options

• as long as she's hot, rich, doesn't smoke or drink + doesn't have any kids she's good enough for me
    Add more answer options

• Cute, kind and white, funny and smart if possible. That's all it takes.
    Add more answer options

• If she has sharp knees, she's not for me.
    Add more answer options

• As far as being a woman is concerned, yes.
    Add more answer options

• If I am going to get in a relationship with a girl, I want to be physically attracted to them. Im more into a specific type of a girl body-wise over another, but this is where personality comes in. While sober, I have very high expectations but while drunk...3 weekends ago was a mistake.
    Add more answer options

• My brain does but me dick don't.
    Add more answer options

• Yes.
    Add more answer options

• Intelligence. Not fat.
    Add more answer options

• I just want her to be a Mormon who follows her faith as I try to do. Perhaps intelligent and understands my humor. She'll be better than me in every aspect, so really she's gonna be the one having high expectations for me...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RustedEdge Not crazy.[/quote]Best answer!!!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AJ7188 tits C cup and up[/quote] Uh huh. Good luck with that.
    Add more answer options

• I have high expectations for everything. Except for the quality of threads on the flood, those are very very low.
    Add more answer options

• Not crazy.
    Add more answer options

• Cute Intelligent Doesn't take drugs of any kind (besides prescriptions you dorks) Patient Respectful Our personalities click Loves me to death That's basically it. [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:14 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote]expectations[/quote]This word does not mean what you think it does.
    Add more answer options

• Yep. Most are about attitude, behavior, and moral, though. I can't deny that looks are essential, but they aren't [u]the[/u] key factor. I find myself interested in women who could drop 10-20 pounds regularly (I don't need to drop any weight). My highest standard have to do with how people tolerate things they don't like.
    Add more answer options

• no expectations, if she was fat psychotic and smelled ide still throw her a bone as long as she doesnt judge me
    Add more answer options

• - Has to be a liberal - Intelligent - Music plays a big part of her life - Attractive - Has nothing against videogames - Trustworthy - Easy to get along with/forgiving - Basically have an amazing, likeable personality
    Add more answer options

• Intelligent Athletic Decent taste in music Nice ass tits C cup and up
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't say I have high expectations, just somewhat narrow. If I'm not completely attracted to a girl, there is no reason to be with her.
    Add more answer options

• Only on intelligence. Pretty girls really are a dime a dozen, they're every where. Finding one that isn't a complete dimwit and is pretty too...let me at'em!
    Add more answer options

• What's a girl, and where can I get one?
    Add more answer options

• Somewhat, because I can get them. But I'm not too big on "expectations". just go with flow u feelin me brah [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:08 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I don't go for girls who I don't feel "drawn" to, and I've slowly discovered that it has very little to do with their looks. I have no idea where my standards are though, as there are plenty more attractive women than the ones I go for.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.