JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 3:36:53 AM

Halo 4 K/D

I have a 1.05 k/d. What's yours?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• There is no excuse for having your K/D go down. If you cant keep it above 1.5 then your just not the greatest player in the world.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

Add more answer options

• It was a 2.21, the best I ever had in a Halo game. Now its more like a 1.5 because I started screwing around (also butchered my kd in the other Halo games).
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Steveokiller started off 3.0 the first week then realized i had more fun just screwing around so probably fairly low im not sure some place around 1.5 id guess[/quote] This. Thruster Pack ninjas after hitting gold lift on Solace=amazing clip potential.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Apendix Nine [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr pie123 Negative, and proud.[/quote]Negative K/D is impossible, unless you somehow manage to get a negative number of kills or deaths. But it is possible to have a negative K-D spread.[/quote]Well if you kill yourself you don't get credit for the kill and according to your therapist two negatives don't make a positive. Therefore if you kill yourself every game all game long you are being Mr. Negativity.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr pie123 Negative, and proud.[/quote]Negative K/D is impossible, unless you somehow manage to get a negative number of kills or deaths. But it is possible to have a negative K-D spread.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• 2.3 or so
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Nephilim713 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] tsujen 1.87 and slowly moving up 2229 kills 1194 deaths[/quote] What happened to Halo 4 is lolcod? Hypocrite.[/quote] Halo 4 is lolcod :p Originally I wasn't going to get it but changed my mind and decided to.
    Add more answer options

• Around 1.3, probably going to lower since I'm doing terrible these days. Might be because of the horrible state of MM, idk.
    Add more answer options

• 1.15 I think
    Add more answer options

• Something like 1.67
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Depends what sort of games you are playing.
    Add more answer options

• It's well over 1.5. I haven't played in a couple days, though.
    Add more answer options

Nephilim713
    Nephilim713

Excited for FFXV - 8/25/2016 12:25:21 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] tsujen 1.87 and slowly moving up 2229 kills 1194 deaths[/quote] What happened to Halo 4 is lolcod? Hypocrite.
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• .997, but i dont care, i play for the fun, not the k/d.
    Add more answer options

• 1976 / 1883
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• Uh-oh, now it's 2.22
    Add more answer options

• I've been able to keep it within ten or so kills of 1.0, so I'm happy.
    Add more answer options

• 2.12 out of 158 games. Anyone with a lower K/D sucks, anyone with a higher one has no life. ;) [Edited on 11.20.2012 6:48 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

Add more answer options

• When I started playing it was 1.32 since then it has dropped to 1.17
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.