JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 3:28:17 AM
que
que

Metaphysical Toast

I have a socio-political metaphysical question for all you floodians today. If toast is cooked bread, is bread raw toast? I need to know. Please, [i]someone, anyone...[/i] [Edited on 11.19.2012 7:28 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ntiphuey8g]Not now son. I'm making...............TOAST!!![/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bread it already cooked. Toast has been toasted. The only thing raw about bread/toast would be the wheat.
    Add more answer options

• You can call it whatever you want.
    Add more answer options

Show me you're compelling logic mr. smart guy
    Add more answer options

• Aliens for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Good News [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford bread is raw toast the grain used from there is uncooked bread the stalks of grain we use are then called unprocessed grain those unprocessed breads further down would then be ungrown stalks, which we know as seeds infinite regress to the molecular level to the point where we reach something i dont know[/quote] I'm not saying it's aliens..[/quote] but it [i]is[/i] aliens. you can say it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford bread is raw toast the grain used from there is uncooked bread the stalks of grain we use are then called unprocessed grain those unprocessed breads further down would then be ungrown stalks, which we know as seeds infinite regress to the molecular level to the point where we reach something i dont know[/quote] I'm not saying it's aliens..
    Add more answer options

• bread is raw toast the grain used from there is uncooked bread the stalks of grain we use are then called unprocessed grain those unprocessed breads further down would then be ungrown stalks, which we know as seeds infinite regress to the molecular level to the point where we reach something i dont know
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Etrnlknightmare Bread is baked grain. Then what is grain?[/quote] [url=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HY-03vYYAjA]-head explodes-[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ABotelho [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain Yes, but most people, when saying "raw" refer to skin or meat.[/quote] No. We call vegetables raw all the time.[/quote]Forgot about that, sorry.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain Yes, but most people, when saying "raw" refer to skin or meat.[/quote] No. We call vegetables raw all the time.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Etrnlknightmare Bread is baked grain. Then what is grain?[/quote] Raw bread obviously.
    Add more answer options

• Are grapes hydrated raisins? That just sounds stupid.
    Add more answer options

• I fail to see how this is socio-political.
    Add more answer options

• Bread is baked grain. Then what is grain?
    Add more answer options

• Yes, but most people, when saying "raw" refer to skin or meat.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.