JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 3:17:38 AM
Kashyy

Who was the multiplayer map lead designer for halo 4

They need to get smacked with a picture of swordbase seeing how that map is 10x better than all of the halo 4 maps combined. /end rant [Edited on 11.19.2012 7:18 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 0/10
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Get rid of "Press X to Respawn" and maps will suddenly become a lot better. I shouldn't be getting Killtaculars on Team Swat.
    Add more answer options

• With the budget they got, you would think they'd hire someone with potential.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Isai16 Someone who is bad at their job.[/quote] He only had one job. ONE JOB!
    Add more answer options

• Someone who is bad at their job.
    Add more answer options

• Haven and Exile for life.
    Add more answer options

• I agree. Pretty much all the maps in Halo 4 are -blam!-.
    Add more answer options

• I hate Complex. I hate Solace. The rest? I have no issue. In fact, I love dominion on Exile, I ADORE Haven and Abandon. There are plenty of awesome maps in Halo 4.
    Add more answer options

• Not 10x better but better.
    Add more answer options

• I hate how many of them have easy glitches to get out of the map/in walls. It has essentially ruined Oddball.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArtooFeva [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron I really only like Ragnarok and Exile. The other maps are a bit depressing. I want a third Sidewinder. Avalanche was my favorite map so far.[/quote]Avalanche was the worst remake ever.... Of all time. Yes worse than Hemorrhage. Took out everything that was good about Sidewinder.[/quote] Avalanche was one of the best maps ever put into a Halo game in teh puma's opinion. It flowed well (surprisingly so, given it's setup,) and was by far one of the best objective maps for BTB. OT: Swordbase wasn't that great of a map. Teh puma prefers most of the Halo 4 maps over that...thing.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ArtooFeva [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron I really only like Ragnarok and Exile. The other maps are a bit depressing. I want a third Sidewinder. Avalanche was my favorite map so far.[/quote]Avalanche was the worst remake ever.... Of all time. Yes worse than Hemorrhage. Took out everything that was good about Sidewinder.[/quote] Big Team Heavies on that map was my favorite thing to do. I loved Big Team Heavies on that map.
    Add more answer options

• I remember watching one of the Halo 4 vidocs and remember hearing Frankie say how they didn't "recycle" maps from the campaign and that they were making new maps with competitive in mind. I always thought it was kind of a shot at Reach. But the maps in Halo 4 are terrible.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Kashyy [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doctor Jensen Lies! I love Adrift. :'([/quote] Adrift is pretty cool. but still... [/quote][i]STILL NOTHING![/I]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] TheBrandingIron I really only like Ragnarok and Exile. The other maps are a bit depressing. I want a third Sidewinder. Avalanche was my favorite map so far.[/quote]Avalanche was the worst remake ever.... Of all time. Yes worse than Hemorrhage. Took out everything that was good about Sidewinder.
    Add more answer options

• I'm not a big fan of most of the Halo 4 maps.
    Add more answer options

• Countdown > Swordbase More importantly Boardwalk > All
    Add more answer options

• Pfft I loved Sword Base. That map is better than many of the maps in Halo 4. Also better than some of the crap of Halo 3 like Isolation.
    Add more answer options

• I really only like Ragnarok and Exile. The other maps are a bit depressing. I want a third Sidewinder. Avalanche was my favorite map so far.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4]Sword Base is better?[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4]Sword Base is better?[/url][/quote] Swordbase is the best Halo map of all time, right next to Blood Gulch.
    Add more answer options

• OG, GORILLA EMPEROR OF EARTH!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doctor Jensen Lies! I love Adrift. :'([/quote] Adrift is pretty cool. but still...
    Add more answer options

• >2012 >Using Sword Base as an example of Good Multiplayer Play Design >Not using Chiron-TL34. ISHYGDDT
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztVMib1T4T4]Sword Base is better?[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You need to get smacked.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.