JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 3:10:09 AM

Why won't any of my ex girlfriends hang out with me?

I was back in my home city and got bored, so I called up three of my exes yet not one of them wanted to hang out with me. Also, this one friend of my ex rejected me when I asked her out. I don't understand these broads.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doctor Jensen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose[/quote]Look man, I know you're a troll, but don't be such a douche.[/quote] I don't see how I'm being a douche because I did what other guys wanted to do.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doctor Jensen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose I don't understand these [b]broads.[/b][/quote]There's your problem. Start treating women like human beings and they might respect you and actually want to hang out with you.[/quote] This post made me laugh. Nah bro, two of them I dated because they give up ass. I actually liked the third one though.[/quote] lol, this guy, this guy. Ain't you funny?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose[/quote]Look man, I know you're a troll, but don't be such a douche.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killjoy12 Nobody on the Flood cares about your girl problems. Take them to Dr. Phil~[/quote]Or Dr.Feeelll
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killjoy12 Nobody on the Flood cares about your girl problems. Take them to Dr. Phil~[/quote] Yo bro, OP having a difficult time booty-calling his exes. This is a serious problem.
    Add more answer options

• Nobody on the Flood cares about your girl problems. Take them to Dr. Phil~ [Edited on 11.19.2012 7:22 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Doctor Jensen [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose I don't understand these [b]broads.[/b][/quote]There's your problem. Start treating women like human beings and they might respect you and actually want to hang out with you.[/quote] This post made me laugh. Nah bro, two of them I dated because they give up ass. I actually liked the third one though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat Most people don't dig through the trash to find their used tissues. [/quote] This makes sense.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose I don't understand these [b]broads.[/b][/quote]There's your problem. Start treating women like human beings and they might respect you and actually want to hang out with you.
    Add more answer options

• Most people don't dig through the trash to find their used tissues.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] UNT0T3N GERMAN I have read your threads lately and their more like blog posts. What are we discussing here?[/quote] Is this seriously this hard?
    Add more answer options

• -blam!-es be crazy.
    Add more answer options

• I have read your threads lately and their more like blog posts. What are we discussing here?
    Add more answer options

• Ex's YOU ARE APART BECAUSE IT DIDN'T WORK! FIGURE IT OUT -blam!-WIT!
    Add more answer options

• I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread
    Add more answer options

• What's a girl, and how do I get one?
    Add more answer options

• Pretty sure you can find the answer in your title.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SawzeBawse what ex's? you gotta have them for them to be "ex's" OP[/quote] The one's I called.
    Add more answer options

• We don't know them.
    Add more answer options

• nice blog
    Add more answer options

• what ex's? you gotta have them for them to be "ex's" OP [Edited on 11.19.2012 7:11 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Because you suck
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.