JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 2:52:31 AM

Most annoying Halo 4 map?

To me it is god damn haven! 99 out of 100 matches in on that damn map...how bout you guys.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Complex.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Exile. Nah, scratch that, all of them annoy me.
    Add more answer options

• Valhalla or complex, they just don't work. Oh, and i forgot solace exists, i'm half and half on it. Every other map works pretty well for certain gametypes after you get the feel for them (the only map i haven't gotten to play much on is meltdown) [Edited on 12.07.2012 4:52 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Why the hell is the forged variants of the Forge maps arent being used is 343 going full retard. Theyre ready to go and Relay is awesome.
    Add more answer options

• lol i dont play halo 4 lol
    Add more answer options

• Solace
    Add more answer options

• Complex, bores me to tears, I use my Operator loadout and drive people nuts with the Ghost since they think it'll die easily but doesn't. Had a guy send me a rage message today after the game, told him I didn't vote for that stupid map so don't blame me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn Haven's the only well-designed competitive slayer map. The rest aren't very well thought-out. The only downside of Haven and Ragnarok is that they're chosen frequently. Know why? Because they're the only well-designed maps. Ragnarok because Bungie and Haven because Midship-similarity.[/quote] I don't see how haven is a competitive map. please enlighten me. There are consistently 4 enemy on the map due to instant re-spawns. Also, the guy you kill at least 75% of the time comes and cleans you up before your shield regens....... so, please do tell me how this is anywhere close to competitive and not just spamming x for insta spawn.
    Add more answer options

• Solace is god-awful. It's like the devs just threw rocks and pylons everywhere.
    Add more answer options

• The only good thing about Complex is the Spartan Ops mission.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dookums460 Complex[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I don't like Solace, but I'm not really sure why.
    Add more answer options

• Haven's the only well-designed competitive slayer map. The rest aren't very well thought-out. The only downside of Haven and Ragnarok is that they're chosen frequently. Know why? Because they're the only well-designed maps. Ragnarok because Bungie and Haven because Midship-similarity.
    Add more answer options

• After this weeks SpOps, I've come to the conclusion that Complex was built more as a 'Campaign' environment rather than a Multiplayer Map. While this doesn't change my interest in it, I now understand why so many people enjoy it. And yes, I'd have to say Haven is pretty boring. I [i]Still[/i] haven't played Vortex. [Edited on 11.20.2012 1:42 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Every map, except Haven. . it's tolerable.
    Add more answer options

• Complex sucks, but I love haven, I think it might be my favorite map
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] HundredJono [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah I am shocked by the lack of Lolace itt.[/quote] Solace never gets picked when I play.[/quote]Lucky you.
    Add more answer options

• Complex or Ragnarok
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] boomdeyadah I am shocked by the lack of Lolace itt.[/quote] Solace never gets picked when I play.
    Add more answer options

• Complex or Abandon.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dookums460 Complex[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I am shocked by the lack of Lolace itt.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Lightning Yuna Complex, Vortex and Exile are not good maps.[/quote] I am still confused who put vehicles like the tank on that map. The map is not good for vehicles at all, okay maybe the ghost.
    Add more answer options

• I don't really care to play Haven.
    Add more answer options

• Complex, Vortex and Exile are not good maps. [Edited on 11.19.2012 9:31 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dookums460 Complex[/quote]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.