JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 2:51:27 AM

Regarding the early Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 games

Am I the only one who loved these games? I can't play them anyone unfortunately (no CD) but I remember playing them over and over again. To clarify: I mean Ghost Recon 1 and 2 (GRAW as well), and Rainbow 6 up to Raven Shield. [Edited on 11.19.2012 6:56 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Which reminds me, should grab Raven Shield on Steam.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• R6V2 was great! I never played any of the early GR though. But I do like Future Soldier.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the omega man117 RS Athena Sword and GR1 all the way![/quote] Was Athena Sword any good?
    Add more answer options

• RS Athena Sword and GR1 all the way!
    Add more answer options

• Rainbow 6: Vegas 2 was amazing. I always loved playing that.
    Add more answer options

• I love R6V2 and I liked GRAW, but I haven't really compared them to newer ones. I am looking forward to R6 Patriots, though.
    Add more answer options

• Played the console versions of GR2 and RS3. RS3 and Black Arrow were fun as hell in MP. Garage FTW! And don't forget the Death Hallway in Airport 1.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.