JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 2:43:58 AM

Today was so embarrassing..

So today I was hanging out with my friends, some hot chick passes by and comes to talk to us. I reach toward my pocket to pull out a piece of spaghetti to write my number on, when suddenly all the paper falls out. It was the most embarrassing moment of my life, I had to run out of there quick, so no pics.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• why do you even have paper in your pockets you freak? that stuff gets your spaghetti dirty. use your head
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jiggleslinky [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FloodPsychologis This isn't 4chan, no spaghetti here.[/quote] I feel as though your jimmies are moderately rustled.[/quote] Oh no sir, I just don't like the talking of spaghetti outside of 4chan. OP should bring this to /r9k/.
    Add more answer options

• Toast in envelope. Never fails
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] mr pie123 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Forerunner I So today I was hanging out with my friends.[/quote] This is a lie. Everyone knows that nobody here has friends.[/quote]It's true. :(
    Add more answer options

• posting in epic thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Forerunner I So today I was hanging out with my friends.[/quote] This is a lie. Everyone knows that nobody here has friends.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] shahrose10 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cortanas Ass This is why I always keep my spaghetti and paper in separate pockets. Maybe you should get a fanny pack to hold and organize the things you carry in your pockets.[/quote][/quote] Put the spaghetti in your underwear, problem solved.[/quote]Then where do I keep my Pez dispenser?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Emperor Gillard [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cortanas Ass This is why I always keep my spaghetti and paper in separate pockets. Maybe you should get a fanny pack to hold and organize the things you carry in your pockets.[/quote][/quote] Put the spaghetti in your underwear, problem solved.
    Add more answer options

• Mom's spaghetti?
    Add more answer options

• lol Also, Why would a forerunner try a human chick? You crayz, meng?
    Add more answer options

• How do you write your number on Spaghetti in the first place?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FloodPsychologis This isn't 4chan, no spaghetti here.[/quote] I feel as though your jimmies are moderately rustled.
    Add more answer options

• You dropped the [i]meat[/i] ball on that one OP
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RC1262 Scorch I lol'd[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• ho ho tat wuz gud
    Add more answer options

• This isn't 4chan, no spaghetti here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cortanas Ass This is why I always keep my spaghetti and paper in separate pockets. Maybe you should get a fanny pack to hold and organize the things you carry in your pockets.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• This is why I always keep my spaghetti and paper in separate pockets. Maybe you should get a fanny pack to hold and organize the things you carry in your pockets.
    Add more answer options

• I hate it when spaghetti falls out of my pockets. So annoying.
    Add more answer options

• Oh man...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Forerunner I pull out a piece of spaghetti [/quote]You lost me here.
    Add more answer options

• Yeah that happened to me too
    Add more answer options

• I lol'd
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I Forerunner I spaghetti[/quote]Huh?
    Add more answer options

• Uhh... what?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.