JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 2:37:55 AM

How long is your pubes flood? (That's right! I did It!)

I lol at all of you! Mine is 5 1/2 in' (I'm a boy) T4R [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:07 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• less than 1cm I trimmed the other night.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Like 1mm. I trim them.
    Add more answer options

• Do I count extensions?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] randomrosso I shave. No one likes a bush.[/quote] Youza girl?
    Add more answer options

• I shave. No one likes a bush.
    Add more answer options

• Each one is a different length lol.
    Add more answer options

• Pretty sure that threads that only need a number answer are against the rules.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Acres 057 I stick to about an inch and a half on top with zero one the sides with a high fade, using stiff wax to shape the top into a fauxhawk early on to a more professional combed look when it's too long to hawk. Easy as mud to maintain, clean, simple, and I can go up to a month without getting another haircut without looking unkempt. Really gets the ladies going when I unzip my pants to show them. [/quote] Clearly nobody saw the title change coming.
    Add more answer options

• .5 inches. I keep them trimmed.
    Add more answer options

• 5/10
    Add more answer options

• Well I saw [i]that[/i] coming...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PheonixofLight [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford Growing it out ATM. almost a full foot. Cutting it off next month for charity. inb4titlechange.[/quote] Your post would be all the better if he did.[/quote]I'm lol'ing at the thought of a title change.[/quote] no really. my little brothers is around 1 and a half feet. it's awesome cause he is only 12. but yeah, for christmas we are cutting ours off and donating it to those who don't have any.[/quote] Title change could have been better, but your post is still somewhat funny because of it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou almost medium[/quote] my answer has not changed.
    Add more answer options

• 0/10 Not even a Clever title change
    Add more answer options

• Loltitlechange
    Add more answer options

• 4 inches above my waist. Edit: You're cool. [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I stick to about an inch and a half on top with zero one the sides with a high fade, using stiff wax to shape the top into a fauxhawk early on to a more professional combed look when it's too long to hawk. Easy as mud to maintain, clean, simple, and I can go up to a month without getting another haircut without looking unkempt. Really gets the ladies going when I unzip my pants to show them.
    Add more answer options

• It's long enough to cover my eyes, but due to it being slightly curly, it hangs just over my eyes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Thrasher Fan inb4titlechange[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I gots a shaved one.
    Add more answer options

• It looks like Ian Hecox's so just think of that.
    Add more answer options

• Currently 3 inches, I let it grow up to about 5 though.
    Add more answer options

• At the longest spot, my hair reaches the bottom of my neck. I prefer having long hair.
    Add more answer options

• Depends on what part of my head we're talking about.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PheonixofLight [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford Growing it out ATM. almost a full foot. Cutting it off next month for charity. inb4titlechange.[/quote] Your post would be all the better if he did.[/quote]I'm lol'ing at the thought of a title change.[/quote] no really. my little brothers is around 1 and a half feet. it's awesome cause he is only 12. but yeah, for christmas we are cutting ours off and donating it to those who don't have any.
    Add more answer options

• Massive.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.