JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 2:11:05 AM

I can't believe this

I got a god damned parking ticket. I stopped at for a couple minutes to get a drink and I accidentally parked in a no-parking zone. I was on patrol and made a quick stop, but there's this law in Oregon that allows citizens to issue tickets. I serve the public [i]very[/i] dutifully, and I was only stopped for maybe 5-10 minutes. AND i have to go to court. Anyways, I'm pretty upset about this. What do you guys think? [Edited on 11.19.2012 6:11 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 6/10 would keep me coming back to this forum if only to be in on stuff like this
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I was expecting: "It's actually not butter!?" I'm disappointed OP.
    Add more answer options

• I c wat u did thar Also; Nice parody thread.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wars0ngGlutch watudidthar icit[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• op's a fony
    Add more answer options

• 0/10
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain They count as "spam". Basically, no discussion value, according to Bungie.net.[/quote] Oh I see. But you can discuss the view the parody takes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The tin can man I remember this thread. Nice parody. Almost got me[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Teh_Zoid This was more entertaining than the original[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Lol, I got you, OP. [Edited on 11.19.2012 6:50 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Good News Since when do parodies violate the CoC??[/quote]They count as "spam". Basically, no discussion value, according to Bungie.net.
    Add more answer options

• watudidthar icit
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ankrow Lol. I remember that thread 6/10[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I'm just... ugh. [Edited on 11.19.2012 8:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Well played, well played.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Good News [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funkbrotha10 Seems legit.[/quote] I saw you not using your turn signal. Next time I won't be so lenient. [/quote] I would like to see the documentation of this incident.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funkbrotha10 Seems legit.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Well that is not Good News. hehehehehehe
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funkbrotha10 Seems legit.[/quote] I saw you not using your turn signal. Next time I won't be so lenient.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] carpet brain [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funkbrotha10 Seems legit.[/quote]So, being that you're going to court against Good News, do you believe this'll make an impact on his profile name at all?[/quote] I don't know. This has yet to be determined.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] funkbrotha10 Seems legit.[/quote]So, being that you're going to court against Good News, do you believe this'll make an impact on his profile name at all?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] The tin can man I remember this thread. Nice parody. Almost got me[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75877638]The original thread, for those who aren't online 24/7.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Seems legit.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DA BEST BAMF And here is the cop from the other thread.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Good News [/quote]Everyone!
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.