JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 1:25:54 AM

AC/DC now available on itunes.

[url=http://loudwire.com/acdc-end-longtime-digital-holdout-reach-itunes-deal/]AC/DC's music is finally available on itunes.[/url] They finally allow their music to be digital after many years of holding out on releasing their music digitally. What do you think of this, Flood? [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:26 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Well, being that I buy CDs and am not a big AC/DC fan, doesn't matter much to me. Though I'd like to know their reasoning for not allowing their music to be digitally released.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CarefreeMeat [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JHOX AC/DC is one of the most overrated bands of all time. They have 3 songs.[/quote][/quote] Oh, man, this post. Haha.
    Add more answer options

• Final-freaking-ly.
    Add more answer options

• And the world keeps spinning...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SilverBulitt82 Nice! Love AC/DC.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Okay Yogi.
    Add more answer options

• Meanwhile, on Napster...
    Add more answer options

• YES!
    Add more answer options

• Old man rock.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ROFL Wolf1254 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AgentCOP1 Downloading songs off of iTunes is stupid if you really care about audio quality. The bit rate is something like 120Kbps (which is pretty awful). I just buy CDs so I can get 320Kbps.[/quote] Finally someone here who understands! CD 320kbps quality master race.[/quote] CD 320kbps on turtle beaches master race.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AgentCOP1 Downloading songs off of iTunes is stupid if you really care about audio quality. The bit rate is something like 120Kbps (which is pretty awful). I just buy CDs so I can get 320Kbps.[/quote] Finally someone here who understands! CD 320kbps quality master race.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs]>mfw[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Nice! Love AC/DC.
    Add more answer options

• Classic Rock Master Race! Show all those pop artists how it's done!
    Add more answer options

• Downloading songs off of iTunes is stupid if you really care about audio quality. The bit rate is something like 120Kbps (which is pretty awful). I just buy CDs so I can get 320Kbps.
    Add more answer options

• About damn time. Back in Black is one of the best rock albums of all time.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr ABOUT FREAKING TIME[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] path1k [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DA BEST BAMF What do you think of this, Flood?[/quote]don't care, rap master race[/quote] I don't even... *sees Halo 2 avatar* It all makes sense now.
    Add more answer options

• I was slightly mad that I had to go google search their album covers instead of just clicking "get album art". [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:34 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JHOX AC/DC is one of the most overrated bands of all time. They have 3 songs.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• AC/DC is one of the most overrated bands of all time. They have 3 songs.
    Add more answer options

• Don't care, since I still buy CD's.
    Add more answer options

• LOL
    Add more answer options

• I've already had their music on my iPod and my library for years.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] oaklandp8ntbalr ABOUT FREAKING TIME[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DA BEST BAMF What do you think of this, Flood?[/quote]don't care, rap master race
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.