JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We are continuing to investigate issues of players encountering BEAVER error codes when attempting to play Destiny. Stand by for updates.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/20/2012 1:06:28 AM
BC1096

Mailman?

No Mailsack this week?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YodasCurd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf It's not important.[/quote] I can't find an MFW that combines the emotions of shock, anger, and sadness correctly for this post[/quote] themfeelsman.jpg
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's Thanksgiving this week. I wouldn't be surprised it there wasn't a mailsack.
    Add more answer options

• What time does he usually post it? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 Half an hour and DeeJ is late on the only coast that matters. He better hurry. ©[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Half an hour and DeeJ is late on the only coast that matters. He better hurry. ©
    Add more answer options

• Watch him post in here before posting the mailsack. Our community needs to learn to patient.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf It's not important.[/quote] I can't find an MFW that combines the emotions of shock, anger, and sadness correctly for this post
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4QxzWw14F2U/S175PhAEYEI/AAAAAAAAEN0/50GM_P_r3zQ/s400/Mailman+-+Mail+Box+1.jpg]Nice going, guys![/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe ...Not really much to discuss here though.[/quote]I know let's discuss last weeks mail sack. What did you think about [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75790293]mail sack live[/url]? I though it was cool, a bit different. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:16 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• He'll post it when he wants to. It's not important. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Deej has said before that he is late sometimes and misses deadlines. Let's just wait and see. Not really much to discuss here though. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.