JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/20/2012 1:06:28 AM
BC1096

Mailman?

No Mailsack this week?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YodasCurd [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf It's not important.[/quote] I can't find an MFW that combines the emotions of shock, anger, and sadness correctly for this post[/quote] themfeelsman.jpg
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's Thanksgiving this week. I wouldn't be surprised it there wasn't a mailsack.
    Add more answer options

• What time does he usually post it? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CrazzySnipe55 Half an hour and DeeJ is late on the only coast that matters. He better hurry. ©[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Half an hour and DeeJ is late on the only coast that matters. He better hurry. ©
    Add more answer options

• Watch him post in here before posting the mailsack. Our community needs to learn to patient.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf It's not important.[/quote] I can't find an MFW that combines the emotions of shock, anger, and sadness correctly for this post
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4QxzWw14F2U/S175PhAEYEI/AAAAAAAAEN0/50GM_P_r3zQ/s400/Mailman+-+Mail+Box+1.jpg]Nice going, guys![/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wikked Navajoe ...Not really much to discuss here though.[/quote]I know let's discuss last weeks mail sack. What did you think about [url=http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=75790293]mail sack live[/url]? I though it was cool, a bit different. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:16 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• He'll post it when he wants to. It's not important. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Deej has said before that he is late sometimes and misses deadlines. Let's just wait and see. Not really much to discuss here though. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:09 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.