JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 12:41:36 AM

Flood, my life is horrible.

First of all, I never new my parents. I spent my childhood around doctors the whole time, and never had any friends. Growing up, I was naturally weak and so I had to take drugs to even me out, which has turned out to have horrible side effects on my growth. These days, I barely get any sun. The only person I can talk to is a computer program and some -blam!- coworkers. I have a horrible sense of clothing, and I never want to show my face because I am so pale. Worst thing is, they all expect me to save them from the Prometheans and keep calling me Master Chief.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• 8/10. Did not see coming, and I usually see those things coming.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAM Pancakes and never had any friends. [/quote]wrong. John-117 made friends with Kelly-087 and Sam-034. Look it up.
    Add more answer options

• So...You're telling me you don't fap?
    Add more answer options

• Things will get better john. In the meantime, fap to cortana
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A 3 Legged Goat coming a mile away [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ulquiorra Cifer [url=http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]Not bad.[/url][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Saw it coming a mile away
    Add more answer options

• 9/11 This will be remembered. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:16 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• 10/10 Would read again
    Add more answer options

• Its ok *pats on back* its all going to be ok.
    Add more answer options

• 4/10.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wyzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAM Pancakes First of all, I never new my parents. I spent my childhood around doctors the whole time, and never had any friends. Growing up, I was naturally weak and so I had to take drugs to even me out, which has turned out to have horrible side effects on my growth. These days, I barely get any sun. The only person I can talk to is a computer program and some -blam!- coworkers. I have a horrible sense of clothing, and I never want to show my face because I am so pale. Worst thing is, they all expect me to save them from the Prometheans and keep calling me Master Chief. [/quote] I have Crohn's disease, a precancerous condition that causes polyps to grow throughout my GI tract and forced the removal of my colon to prevent cancer, have malformed feet (hyper-pronation that has required surgery), and have an inflammatory liver disease that will require a transplant in the hopefully far-off future. Try again OP.[/quote]Boo hoo, you didn't read.
    Add more answer options

• Lol, I didn't read to the end.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wyzilla [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAM Pancakes First of all, I never new my parents. I spent my childhood around doctors the whole time, and never had any friends. Growing up, I was naturally weak and so I had to take drugs to even me out, which has turned out to have horrible side effects on my growth. These days, I barely get any sun. The only person I can talk to is a computer program and some -blam!- coworkers. I have a horrible sense of clothing, and I never want to show my face because I am so pale. Worst thing is, they all expect me to save them from the Prometheans and keep calling me Master Chief. [/quote] I have Crohn's disease, a precancerous condition that causes polyps to grow throughout my GI tract and forced the removal of my colon to prevent cancer, have malformed feet (hyper-pronation that has required surgery), and have an inflammatory liver disease that will require a transplant in the hopefully far-off future. Try again OP.[/quote]that doesn't sound like the arbiter at all besides the feet
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]Not bad.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• Shadows1907
    Add more answer options

• I thought John was actually stronger than all the other kids of his age. But that was funny. [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:05 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Get a ROM of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znU3P46oMls&feature=relmfu]this[/url] game.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] JAM Pancakes First of all, I never new my parents. I spent my childhood around doctors the whole time, and never had any friends. Growing up, I was naturally weak and so I had to take drugs to even me out, which has turned out to have horrible side effects on my growth. These days, I barely get any sun. The only person I can talk to is a computer program and some -blam!- coworkers. I have a horrible sense of clothing, and I never want to show my face because I am so pale. Worst thing is, they all expect me to save them from the Prometheans and keep calling me Master Chief. [/quote] I have Crohn's disease, a precancerous condition that causes polyps to grow throughout my GI tract and forced the removal of my colon to prevent cancer, have malformed feet (hyper-pronation that has required surgery), and have an inflammatory liver disease that will require a transplant in the hopefully far-off future. Try again OP.
    Add more answer options

• Master Chief was actually naturally strong, but carry on.
    Add more answer options

• That's like, 90% of the Flood.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbiter 739 7/10 Could really be done much better, though a chuckle [u]was[/u] done. [/quote]Is mad because his life isn't as pitiful as yours (the only bad thing that happened to you was getting branded with a hot alien-brand'ing-thingy).
    Add more answer options

• Wow. 9/10 would read again.
    Add more answer options

• People think this was funny? I don't find this remotely amusing.
    Add more answer options

• panzie
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/020/0/4/Art_from___300_____Ephialtes_by_schellstudio.jpg]You misled me . . .[/url]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.