JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/20/2012 12:15:46 AM

You are now Tony Romo.

How do you feel about this?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3[/quote] Tim Tebow as a person is a great guy. Tim Tebow as a QB, he is regularly not a good one, and I don't think last year's win streak should even count toward his achievements. The Broncos didn't play any good teams until the Steelers (with an injured Roethlisberger), and then they got creamed by the Pats.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Romo thread derailed into a Tebow thread. Love it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrR46 Lol Tim Tebow sucks and his numbers reflect that. Denver's defense is the only reason they were relevant.[/quote] I said I didn't think he was good, I just said the hate towards him is unjustified. And you cannot deny he finds a way to win[/quote]he didn't find a way to win against the Hawks. The Jets are terrible lol.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MrR46 Lol Tim Tebow sucks and his numbers reflect that. Denver's defense is the only reason they were relevant.[/quote] I said I didn't think he was good, I just said the hate towards him is unjustified. And you cannot deny he finds a way to win
    Add more answer options

• Kills self for dropping that snap in the playoffs. GO HAWKS!
    Add more answer options

• I would feel pretty good because I would be winning the Super Bowl this year.
    Add more answer options

• Lol Tim Tebow sucks and his numbers reflect that. Denver's defense is the only reason they were relevant.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brandorobot [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 How about Tim Tebow.[/quote] Tim Tebow is victimized? No, he's glorified for doing NOTHING. If you're wondering why everyone hates on him.[/quote] Glorified for doing nothing? I believe he did lead the Bronco's to the playoffs, beat the Steelers. Won a national title and the Heisman trophy in college. He is under constant attack from his teammates. in fact, one Jets defender said anonymously that he is the worst player in the league. The NFL players voted him the most overrated player. And you know what, instead of getting mad, he handles it like a man and has nothing but the best of wishes for his teammates. I don't care if you believe in what Tim Tebow believes in. He is a good person who even though he is under constant attack, still manages to say nothing but good things about his teammates. I don't think he is a good QB, but the hate towards him is unjustified and I'm a Alabama fan [Edited on 11.19.2012 5:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brandorobot [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 How about Tim Tebow.[/quote]Tim Tebow is victimized? No, he's glorified for doing NOTHING. If you're wondering why everyone hates on him.[/quote]Now Fitzgerald is a different story! :p
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 How about Tim Tebow.[/quote] Tim Tebow is victimized? No, he's glorified for doing NOTHING. If you're wondering why everyone hates on him.
    Add more answer options

• EW COWBOYS
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1d3 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxNigHTsNiPe I'd be the most victimized player in the NFL.[/quote]Fitzpatrick ring a bell?[/quote] How about Tim Tebow.[/quote] Nope Mark Sanchez.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] CamCamm [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxNigHTsNiPe I'd be the most victimized player in the NFL.[/quote]Fitzpatrick ring a bell?[/quote] How about Tim Tebow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] XxNigHTsNiPe I'd be the most victimized player in the NFL.[/quote]Fitzpatrick ring a bell?
    Add more answer options

• I'll try the new path of not sucking.
    Add more answer options

• I'm rich. Who gives a -blam!-?
    Add more answer options

• brb gonna go bang a supermodel
    Add more answer options

• I would jump off a cliff
    Add more answer options

• I'd still be better than Ryan Leaf.
    Add more answer options

• I'd be the most victimized player in the NFL.
    Add more answer options

• I would cry....... erry day.
    Add more answer options

• So that means I've hooked up with Jessica Simpson, Carrie Underwood, Sophia Bush and am currently married to Candice Crawford. Not bad.
    Add more answer options

• suicide
    Add more answer options

• I demand a trade from that cancerous organization.
    Add more answer options

• I die.
    Add more answer options

• I die.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.