JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/19/2012 10:34:15 PM

Solo legendary is too hard.

Seriously, it's too damn hard. The checkpoints are few and far in between, and the knights are just to OP. It's not even that I suck, because I beat Reach on legendary solo, it's just too damn hard.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Edmi Wohusee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grenades hurt The only hard part, IMO, is the part where all the grunts and elites with their thousands of ghosts and banshees are guarding the 3 things you have to disable.[/quote] That was probably the hardest part in the whole legendary run.[/quote] The hardest part for me was at the very last point in the game, the last place you insert Cortana into. Dem knights...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Edmi Wohusee [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grenades hurt The only hard part, IMO, is the part where all the grunts and elites with their thousands of ghosts and banshees are guarding the 3 things you have to disable.[/quote] That was probably the hardest part in the whole legendary run.[/quote] The second mission?
    Add more answer options

• Your name doesn't support that which you can't achieve.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Grenades hurt The only hard part, IMO, is the part where all the grunts and elites with their thousands of ghosts and banshees are guarding the 3 things you have to disable.[/quote] That was probably the hardest part in the whole legendary run.
    Add more answer options

• I finished it in 4 days...sure it was hard but worth it once I beat it and got my Mark VI armor.
    Add more answer options

• It isn't too hard. I've beaten it.
    Add more answer options

• Dafuq did I just read? Apparently someone has never played Halo 2 Legendary(God, all the jackal snipers). I beat Halo 4 legendary before I beat it on ay other difficulty, it's not that hard, for me Reach and Halo 3 were both harder. Knights are just huge(very huge) targets for me to spray with mah new crazy strong assault rifle. So yeah, suck less.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] one rabid bunny Have you tried sucking less?[/quote]well if you're just moving your mouth up and down the -blam!- the you're doing it wrong. Pretend the dick is a straw and you'll be on the right track They both cause an orgy though. I remember when I got a BJ when it was just the lips, I thought I was gonna -blam!- like a nuclear explosion, but the right way tends to put more feel good before said orgy. [Edited on 11.20.2012 1:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30494603.jpg] OP.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TxVJAkwbqA]Dirty mouth?[/url] [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Phoenix2640 what a dirty boy! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kciduoyreksewmai [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose it's just too damn hard. [/quote] [i]i love it when you talk dirty...[/i][/quote][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose It's not even that I suck, because I beat Reach on legendary solo, it's just too damn hard. [/quote] You say that like its supposed to impress people. Go beat Halo 2 solo on legendary, then everything else is a cakewalk.
    Add more answer options

• what a dirty boy! [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] kciduoyreksewmai [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose it's just too damn hard. [/quote] [i]i love it when you talk dirty...[/i][/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 Solo Legendary is really easy... Just use a plasma pistol and a precision weapon. You'll destroy everything.
    Add more answer options

• The only hard part, IMO, is the part where all the grunts and elites with their thousands of ghosts and banshees are guarding the 3 things you have to disable.
    Add more answer options

• yeh 4u
    Add more answer options

• It certainly is hard, but perseverance and sprinting help.
    Add more answer options

• It's really easy.. though I'll admit the few times binary rifles were involved it was annoying.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Legendary Rose [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nativeguy216 It's not even that difficult.[/quote] Yes it is.[/quote] No. It isn't.
    Add more answer options

• Halo 4 Legendary is the easiest legendary.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ushan [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey PP + BR/Carbine/DMR/LR = Easy mode.[/quote] You forgot the Magnum.[/quote] Woops, my bad. PP + BR/Carbine/DMR/LR/Mag = Easy mode.
    Add more answer options

• I'm almost finished with it. Doesn't take more than 1-1 1/2 hours a level. Hardest one so far was Reclaimer when all the ghosts and wraiths are being dropped and the gauss hog was already blown up and I had to kill them all with assault rifles and magnums.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] nativeguy216 It's not even that difficult.[/quote] Yes it is.
    Add more answer options

• The A.I for the covies was airlifted from Reach so they aren't that hard. Just weapon toss anything usefull (Shotguns,Launchers,Power weapons etc) for the knights or just strafe them a suppressor. And don't waste your effort trying to keep Spartans alive unless you need them for a Warthog or something. They just rush in and get killed by needler grunts. [Edited on 11.19.2012 4:17 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It's not that hard, just google speed runs + noob combo. done
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] theHurtfulTurkey PP + BR/Carbine/DMR/LR = Easy mode.[/quote] You forgot the Magnum.
    Add more answer options

• It's not even that difficult.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.