JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/18/2012 8:40:54 PM

The Mcdonald's CBO

I never thought carp, broccoli, and olives would go well together, but apparently they do. What do you guys think, is it threemendous?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stick threemendous?[/quote]Don't... do that ever again. And that sounds quite awful.[/quote] fix'd
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Hi GunKoMa [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 I will only eat the fries at McDonald's, place is gross.[/quote][/quote]You should reaalyy try the CBO its threemendous.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chronicaddict420 I will only eat the fries at McDonald's, place is gross.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Carp, broc- oh. I see what you've done. That Crispy Chicken CBO is absolutely delicious!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stick threemendous?[/quote]Don't... do that ever again.[/quote] Heh.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stick threemendous?[/quote]Don't... do that ever again. [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• I work there.
    Add more answer options

• I will only eat the fries at McDonald's, place is gross.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Stick threemendous?[/quote]Don't... do that ever again. And that sounds quite nice.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.