JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Service Warning
We will be pushing a patch live tomorrow. Players will be required to log in to Destiny again after returning to the title screen to install the patch. You should not be removed from any activities you are currently in.

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/18/2012 7:37:13 AM

Can we still spank Bungie?

So according, to the Forge World VDOC. Tyson he said the community was going to spank Bungie? does that mean i can fly down there and actually spank a employee :D don't lock this the forum lacks a sense of laughs.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Pretty sure he meant that we're actually going to strip bungie employees and spank them. I mean just look at the way he suggestively poses and winks at the camera. The dude is asking for it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• heh heh, in that case bend over achy
    Add more answer options

• I think they deserve a good spanking :giggity:
    Add more answer options

• How cold are your hands? [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 [url=http://imgur.com/gallery/B8d41]Why I should be allowed to touch Bungie's butts.[/url] [/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 [url=http://imgur.com/gallery/B8d41]Why I should be allowed to touch Bungie's butts[/url][/quote] Welp,I'm sold.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon See: Bungie vs The World: Steaktacular That is all.[/quote]What hal is trying to say is: buy me a nice steak and you can spank my fanny. Would a 10 ounce porterhouse with stubs get me a shot at go teaming you halcylon?
    Add more answer options

• [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtcSYPjJbgg[/url] And after the spanking... the oral sex! Oh, wait... dear god... what have I done...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon See: Bungie vs The World: Steaktacular That is all.[/quote] If you don't hush your mouth I might spank em shut. Jus sayin'.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Top_Gun_2021 [url=http://imgur.com/gallery/B8d41]Why I should be allowed to touch Bungie's butts[/url][/quote]This has convinced me to bend over and let Top Gun touch my butt, but not spank it.
    Add more answer options

• It doesn't phase them...at all.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://imgur.com/gallery/B8d41]Why I should be allowed to touch Bungie's butts[/url] [Edited on 11.21.2012 7:42 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I don't spank men ;)
    Add more answer options

• Yes, so they can hurry up and show something already..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon See: Bungie vs The World: Steaktacular That is all.[/quote] He didn't say no[/quote] Bungie employees....don't go to PAX unless you want red butts.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Halcylon See: Bungie vs The World: Steaktacular That is all.[/quote] He didn't say no
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

Burn Bright Burn Blue - old

Girl look at that body.
    Add more answer options

• See: Bungie vs The World: Steaktacular That is all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio I think that would be considered harassment, which is [u]a felony[/u].[/quote] Hey, you misspelled "fun".
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin I wanna spank a Female Bungie employee. ;)[/quote] That was overwhelmingly creepy...
    Add more answer options

• I wanna spank a Female Bungie employee. ;) Or your mom!
    Add more answer options

• Only if I get to spank urk and DeeJ. [i]DIBS!![/i]
    Add more answer options

• Stay away from the paddles.
    Add more answer options

• Dibs on Jeffcoat...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bungie Sam I doubt I'll ever need to spank Bungie.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] T1B3R7uMB0YXVI Tyson said that as a metaphor expression. Don't think of it too literal. [/quote] Bungie doesn't use those. Spank away.
    Add more answer options

• What he meant was that the community was going to take the forge pieces and make better maps than Bungie.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.