JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/17/2012 12:21:17 PM

Is Thor rich?

T4R I mean he is the prince/king of Asgard and as such he should have wealth right? If he is, is he more wealthy than Iron man and/or Batman?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] llorT suoivbO You ever think of the real Thor? o_O O_o[/quote] Only when Jörmungandr is up to no good.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] lVl e r c u r y Who cares, he gets Natalie Portman...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• You ever think of the real Thor? o_O O_o
    Add more answer options

• r u comparing owning an entire realm to owning a multi story building? lmao
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the omega man117 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bokonnon The Asgard can't even save themselves from the replicators, booooo[/quote] Only because they are literally too smart to use projectile weapons.[/quote] They could have done wonders with Mac cannons.
    Add more answer options

• Does Thor [i]need[/i] to be rich?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the omega man117 We talking Stargate or....?[/quote]I hope not, because he's dead. :(
    Add more answer options

• I was thinking about doing a pun about Thor rhyming with poor, but luckily for everyone, I thought better of it.
    Add more answer options

• Why would a god need money?
    Add more answer options

• Who cares, he gets Natalie Portman...
    Add more answer options

• See how much good being smart does for you. Us reckless stupid humans got rid of them.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bokonnon The Asgard can't even save themselves from the replicators, booooo[/quote] Only because they are literally too smart to use projectile weapons.
    Add more answer options

• The Asgard can't even save themselves from the replicators, booooo
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] the omega man117 We talking Stargate or....?[/quote]No marvels thor. Though a discussion about the little grey one would be just as welcome
    Add more answer options

• We talking Stargate or....?
    Add more answer options

• Thor's method of payment is his protection of Asgard from invaders.
    Add more answer options

• I don't think there is a form of currency in Asgard. Everyone just obeys the Skyfather I think. So you could say, Asgard is ruled under an autocracy. [Edited on 11.17.2012 4:35 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• In his realm, yes.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.