JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/16/2012 9:05:00 PM

The decline of BNet

People are becoming more and more spiritual awere. You need to cut them some slack before the -blam!- hits the fan. Two more generations and BNet will no longer be interesting to the coming youth, unless this website shows itself to be an open forum for spirituality. I'm not talking religion here. I am doing you guys a favour for mentioning this. Mark my words.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Posting while high is still against the rules.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• meanwhile in Colorado...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Ling Lings Head People are becoming more and more spiritual awere. You need to cut them some slack before the -blam!- hits the fan. Two more generations and BNet will no longer be interesting to the coming youth, unless this website shows itself to be an open forum for spirituality. I'm not talking religion here. I am doing you guys a favour for mentioning this. Mark my words. [/quote]Hahahahahahaha -blam!-ing lol Is this for real?
    Add more answer options

• Bungie.net is fine. Maybe you should go and relax, Destiny has got us all hyped and stressed up.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Qbix89 That's far out, man.[/quote]dunno if making fun of his avatar or referencing destiny
    Add more answer options

• Is it Be a Hippie day? I do enjoy the music.
    Add more answer options

• I love you! We should all hold hands and sing songs, and in your hearts you know this to be true. I don't want to post off topic here so I won't go into detail about the significance of the world wide spiritual awakening. But you are seeing the signs. Dictatorships that have lasted for thousands of years are falling. Unity is becoming the new fashion.
    Add more answer options

• *Puts marks on Ling Lings Head words*
    Add more answer options

• I haven't seen that many spiritually aware kids. May I see yours for example?
    Add more answer options

• This coming from a hippy with a pot leaf as his icon. Real spiritual, [i.]MAN!!![\i][i]fail[/i] But B.net will not decline. Only new faces will appear. I am sure that their next game will use the site unlike anything that we have yet to see. B.net will survive because of core of it members. [Edited on 11.16.2012 1:10 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• That's far out, man.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.