JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/16/2012 2:33:59 PM
Sam
Sam

Hostess brands closing!

[url=http://money.cnn.com/2012/11/16/news/companies/hostess-closing/]Hostess brands closing because of incompetent unions.[/url] No more twinkies!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking Leave it to the fat slobs of a gaming community to create 3 consecutive twinkie threads. :P[/quote] Actually, mine is the fifth.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mr Reaganomics [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Binman59 Wow really? I totally didn't know that from the other two threads on the front page![/quote] Neither did I, so I made another.[/quote] Good for you exercising your free speech! Don't worry you wont get banned because the mods only ban so quickly if it's something personal to them.
    Add more answer options

• Leave it to the fat slobs of a gaming community to create 3 consecutive twinkie threads. :P
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Binman59 Wow really? I totally didn't know that from the other two threads on the front page![/quote] Neither did I, so I made another.
    Add more answer options

• :D They're nasty BUT THEIR DOGHNUTS OH MY GOD
    Add more answer options

• WE DON'T EVEN HAVE IT IN AUSTRALIA WHO CARES ERRRRRGGGHHHH
    Add more answer options

• Wow really? I totally didn't know that from the other two threads on the front page!
    Add more answer options

• Apparently it is Hostess Day.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.