JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/16/2012 6:37:30 AM

Best Novels that you were forced to read in school.

Yes I got this idea from the worst novels thread. However I was really intrigued to see that most us had hated/read the same books. So which book was the best that you had to read? For me: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest But the best by far was 1984. Reminded me of Half-life 2. Such a great book. What about you flood?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BOBoMAUL teh outsuders the outsiders[/quote] I read that book! Not for school though
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Sound and the Fury Crime and Punishment The Stranger Anne Frank How the other half lives
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarkFanous Yes I got this idea from the worst novels thread. However I was really intrigued to see that most us had hated/read the same books. So which book was the best that you had to read? For me: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest But the best by far was 1984. Reminded me of Half-life 2. Such a great book. What about you flood?[/quote] We have the same book. I was forced to read it senior year but I read it junior year because it interested me so much. I also liked Macbeth, though.
    Add more answer options

• Beowulf. Really enjoyable, I remember having such vivid thoughts about the story as I was reading it. Not sure which interpretation it was, though... I know there are many.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] FireRaptor95 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarkFanous For me: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [/quote] Reading that now. OT: Mrm... Probably the Kite Runner.[/quote] I loved that book! I liked a lot of the novels we read in high school but my favorite had to be Catcher in the Rye.
    Add more answer options

• Hunger Games.
    Add more answer options

• All Quite On the Western Front
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged Halo Novels[/quote] Joking, right?[/quote] We had to choose scientific fiction books.[/quote] ...[/quote]Hard science fiction or soft science fiction?
    Add more answer options

• teh outsuders the outsiders
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou There was also a best novels thread...[/quote] my bad. it was earlier so thats why i missed it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged Halo Novels[/quote] Joking, right?[/quote] We had to choose scientific fiction books.[/quote] ...
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged Halo Novels[/quote] Joking, right?[/quote] We had to choose scientific fiction books.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sub Charged Halo Novels[/quote] Joking, right?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MarkFanous For me: One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest [/quote] Reading that now. OT: Mrm... Probably the Kite Runner.
    Add more answer options

• Halo Novels
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] petitminou There was also a fantastic novels thread...[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Ther alredy thred on this topik bro.
    Add more answer options

• There was also a best novels thread...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.