JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/15/2012 11:31:19 PM
Try
Try

Are there members that you have become friends with?

Well I have made a few here, and they are from my private group. [Edited on 11.15.2012 3:43 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Yes, good friends with 2 people. Speaking of which, I should be friendly and send 'em a message.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol I don't have friends.
    Add more answer options

• Yes.
    Add more answer options

Edited OP and title.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bullett Killz Not really, theres really no reason for me to dislike anyone here.[/quote]May I suggest that maybe you haven't been here long enough?
    Add more answer options

• Not really, theres really no reason for me to dislike anyone here.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ChorrizoTapatio Yes OP, but it isn't a good idea to make threads like this. Ma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.[/quote] Nobody on Bungie.net does that to begin with. . .
    Add more answer options

• Yes OP, but it isn't a good idea to make threads like this. Ma always said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. OP changed title, eh? Well, this post no longer has any relevance. [Edited on 11.15.2012 3:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Plenty
    Add more answer options

• No, and this thread will be locked.
    Add more answer options

• Well, speak of the devil . . .
    Add more answer options

• I'm waiting for somebody to do this; [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx]This guy[/url]. Naw, I love ur'body here. :-) <3 [Edited on 11.15.2012 3:33 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• This can only go well
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.