JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

OffTopic

Surf a Flood of random discussion.

11/15/2012 9:59:44 PM

I'm thinking of going to a burger joint

I'm mother--blam!- hungry, and I have skipped class to play video-games, what fatty burger joint should I go to to alleviate my hunger pangs? Unfortunately, we don't have a What-a-burger and sonic's is down in homestead (30 miles away) Should I go to: BK Lounge Wendy's Checkers Micky D's [Edited on 11.16.2012 7:37 AM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brian walker [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking burgers are stupid, crappy american food.[/quote] Burgers are German food :P[/quote] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79wV5JVrnc]Hambagah is 100% 'Murica[/url]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I feel bad for people that eat healthy all the time. They never get to experience really good food. I think that's why they act so self righteous when someone talks about eating a burger or something. Gotta justify it somehow.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brian walker [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking burgers are stupid, crappy american food.[/quote] Burgers are German food :P[/quote]My ass they're German food. And Chinese is from China, and taco bell is Mexican. Hamburgers are American. Doesn't mean they aren't crap thought.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] YouAreBlinking burgers are stupid, crappy american food.[/quote] Burgers are German food :P
    Add more answer options

• Wendy's is the best choice out of those.
    Add more answer options

• burgers are stupid, crappy american food.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] A Pimpin Lady McDonalds. French Fries = Heaven[/quote] Checkers fries are far superior to McDonalds. Except for McDonalds gives you a whole lot more. So my vote is Checkers.
    Add more answer options

• I love smokin' dem burger joints, just make sure you roll 'em tight and puff away. You'll get high within the next sometimes.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Aythor [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8n8ewnVFu1rokrtro1_500.jpg]Burger joint[/url] you say?[/quote] You're my new favorite member, next to Petitminou
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brian walker I have skipped class to play video-games[/quote]I am disappoint. Go to class and eat healthy.
    Add more answer options

• Five Guys
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8n8ewnVFu1rokrtro1_500.jpg]Burger joint[/url] you say?
    Add more answer options

• McDonalds. French Fries = Heaven
    Add more answer options

• Where to flood?
    Add more answer options

• No, not at all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DandiestFrog56 I'm so sorry but...hahahahahaha sims 3.[/quote] Clearly you've never been a child :P
    Add more answer options

• I haven't played it, but it looks okay.
    Add more answer options

• I'm so sorry but...hahahahahaha sims 3.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] brian walker [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem Depends on the expansion. I wasn't a fan of either that you listed in the OP, but that's just me.[/quote] Have you played any others?[/quote]I played the ones in the OP, Seasons, Supernatural, Generations, Ambitions, and Pets. Of those, I only enjoyed Seasons, Generations, and Ambitions.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• are you happy just playing the same game or do you want to more for the game?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Garem Depends on the expansion. I wasn't a fan of either that you listed in the OP, but that's just me.[/quote] Have you played any others?
    Add more answer options

• Depends on the expansion. I wasn't a fan of either that you listed in the OP, but that's just me.
    Add more answer options

• noop
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.