JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/14/2012 11:30:50 PM
syflox

Flood fall damage?

I'm trying to create a custom map in Halo 4 and was wondering if the Flood can die from fall damage. I am trying to find ways to make them die from fall damage but simple cannot. Any input?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] spartain ken 15 No, they also can't use weapons or drive vehicles but they have the ability to master armor abilities. [/quote]They can drive vehicles. Also, not a Halo 4 forum...
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Okay, thanks. They should have an option in custom gametypes to have Flood take fall damage. It has screwed up the map for me haha
    Add more answer options

• No, they also can't use weapons or drive vehicles but they have the ability to master armor abilities.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.