JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/14/2012 5:59:55 PM

What is Bungie's opinion?

I'm sure that I'm not the first one to ask, but what does Bungie think of Halo 4? Does it live up to their expectations and vision for the Halo franchise?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I'm not sure they would set expectations on another developer with an entirely different vision. I wonder if they'll have Halo 4 community nights though.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• This wouldn't generate much discussion because you're only asking a select few rather than the community...
    Add more answer options

• One of my buddies works there and I asked him about this. He said: "Most liked it but It's their baby So some negative"
    Add more answer options

• Harold Ryan said he thought Halo 4 was 'good' when asked in a video interview with that shaved-head-glasses-wearing-suit-wearing fella.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf They're not going to say anything because it could lead to flame wars between fans.[/quote]They also don't want to be pegged as petty adolescents months before announcing their new IP. Not good PR. ©
    Add more answer options

• My uncle's dog's best friend's owner's cousin works for Bungie and I have it on good authority that they think Halo 4 is just the bee's knees.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MasterSin Not mean to be rude or anything just to note, there's a search bar up there.[/quote]That used to be the response to everything.
    Add more answer options

• So Bungie's not going to support 343 at all. In fact, they'll be competing with them before too long.
    Add more answer options

• "We don't review games. We create them. " - Bungie twitter
    Add more answer options

• Not mean to be rude or anything just to note, there's a search bar up there.
    Add more answer options

• I don't why people keep on asking this question when it's been asked and answered so many times...
    Add more answer options

• They are not saying anything because they are playing Blops 2.
    Add more answer options

• They're not going to say anything because it could lead to flame wars between fans.
    Add more answer options

• They're not going to officially say anything other "We believe in 343 Industries and we wish them the best of luck".
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.