JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/14/2012 5:38:30 PM
jaspsr

Has halo 3's population increased again?

Like I see more people on wow! It really recovered from the "halo 4 shock". What do you guys think,do you think the population increased,stayed the same or decreased after a week after halo 4 released?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] KaneXX12 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper09208 [/quote] You can find games straight away in playlists that are showing a very low population. No proof is needed, only common sense. The counter has been -blam!- up since the 2009 Xbox dashboard update.[/quote] Then why does the population still change?[/quote] ... Not ACCURATE =/= STATIC.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper09208 [/quote] You can find games straight away in playlists that are showing a very low population. No proof is needed, only common sense. The counter has been -blam!- up since the 2009 Xbox dashboard update.[/quote] Then why does the population still change?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Arbiter 739 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [/quote] It goes up and down that road all the time. One minute it's at #15 the next minute it's #18 then #15 again.[/quote]I am aware of that. Point is, it is still hanging on which is really impressive.[/quote] I, too, am very glad that it is still holding on. [/quote]I'm not really surprised that Halo 3 has survived for this long. From the very beginning it seemed like a game that would last. Not one that loses almost its entire population within the first year.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [/quote] It goes up and down that road all the time. One minute it's at #15 the next minute it's #18 then #15 again.[/quote]I am aware of that. Point is, it is still hanging on which is really impressive.[/quote] I, too, am very glad that it is still holding on. [Edited on 11.16.2012 5:46 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [/quote] It goes up and down that road all the time. One minute it's at #15 the next minute it's #18 then #15 again.[/quote]I am aware of that. Point is, it is still hanging on which is really impressive.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 It has moved up from 20 to 19 in the most played on Xbox Live, so yea.[/quote] I was pretty surprised to see it survive Halo 4 especially since none of my friends nor I have gone back yet. [Edited on 11.15.2012 11:23 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] killingfrenzy11 [/quote] It goes up and down that road all the time. One minute it's at #15 the next minute it's #18 then #15 again. [Edited on 11.15.2012 8:21 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It has moved up from 20 to 19 in the most played on Xbox Live, so yea.
    Add more answer options

• Is there still lots of people playing H3?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] meagsIZbeast The population counter is messed up. You guys aren't seeing any real information[/quote] This. You can tell how the population is by searching for matches and seeing how quickly you get one, but that's all.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sniper09208 [/quote] You can find games straight away in playlists that are showing a very low population. No proof is needed, only common sense. The counter has been -blam!- up since the 2009 Xbox dashboard update. [Edited on 11.14.2012 1:41 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] meagsIZbeast The population counter is messed up. You guys aren't seeing any real information[/quote] Any proof?
    Add more answer options

• The population counter is messed up. You guys aren't seeing any real information
    Add more answer options

• It goes up and down, but I saw like 73000-ish people a while ago. [Edited on 11.14.2012 1:02 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• It's only going up a little bit due to it being Xmas time shortly. Though, the population normally does go up and down for time - time. [Edited on 11.14.2012 10:09 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.