JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/9/2012 11:09:52 PM
Try
Try

If you were to die, would you want the community to know?

Let's say something happens to you and you are forgotten. That would be sad to happen. I wonder out of all these members if we had a couple pass away? But the question is would you want the community to know if you have passed on?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No, only a few people on Xbox Live I would want to be notified.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Nah, I'm cool thanks.
    Add more answer options

• Nah. I don't think anyone would notice anyways. Plus, it would just give people something to be sad about. And that's bad.
    Add more answer options

• Why not and while your at it have them throw a party for me, with chocolate cake. (i liked chocolate cake)
    Add more answer options

• I guess. It'd be weird though.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 Probably, I have taken steps to ensure that this will happen. amirite Antony X1000? [/quote]Yep. That PM was pretty weird though.[/quote] woah! I didn't expect you to appear like that. And yes it was!!! However needs must.[/quote]Seriously though, the PM made it sound like if you were inactive for a few days I was just to assume you were dead. Pretty weird.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] antony X1000 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 Probably, I have taken steps to ensure that this will happen. amirite Antony X1000? [/quote]Yep. That PM was pretty weird though.[/quote] woah! I didn't expect you to appear like that. And yes it was!!! However needs must.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ALI217 Probably, I have taken steps to ensure that this will happen. amirite Antony X1000? [/quote]Yep. That PM was pretty weird though.
    Add more answer options

• Probably, I have taken steps to ensure that this will happen. amirite Antony X1000?
    Add more answer options

• Maybe in The Marty Army, but not in the forums; it would be too depressing to how see how little I'm known. But I suppose as long I'm not there to see the "who is he?" posts (which shouldn't be an issue), go ahead, write about me.
    Add more answer options

Unanimate Objec
    Unanimate Objec

7 years and counting. - 8/29/2016 1:33:56 PM

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] R0flc0pt3r No, They wouldn't care to be honest. [/quote] Yes, they would. Not in the sense of "Oh, he won't post anymore" but moreso "Someone that I saw everyday as just died. How horrible." And if they didn't care at all? [i]They're monsters.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Yes. Though I may be a speck of dust in the midst of renowned community members, I would still like some sort of remnant of my existence.
    Add more answer options

• Not really, thread stating that I had died would just be filled with "Who?" posts haha.
    Add more answer options

• Sure, so they could summon me back through a reincarnation ritual.
    Add more answer options

• Yes. I want my last post to end with "I've always loved all of you, except you DeeJ, I've always hated you."
    Add more answer options

• Yes, but I'd like the member OfTheBloodguard to believe I was still alive, just inactive, and let someone lead him on to believe I'm alive until they tell him the truth.
    Add more answer options

• No.
    Add more answer options

• Community members don't die..... [i]They're just Missing in Action.[/i]
    Add more answer options

• Seeing as I'm not well-known, I wouldn't want it on the public forums. I would want it in my private groups where most of my friends know me. They would deserve to know if anything were to happen to me.
    Add more answer options

Certain members. Not like the BB thing. Just actual friends that I've had since '07.
    Add more answer options

• My death wouldn't mean much to the community, it would be more important to a select few I have met on here. [Edited on 11.11.2012 7:28 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://www.bungie.net/Account/Profile.aspx?memberID=8284449]deadlyfluffball[/url] is my alt [Edited on 11.11.2012 7:32 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I would but no one knows me.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] sacktapped Yes. And I would want terribly bad "too soon" jokes. [/quote] I only want to have a still living friend post on my facebook or whatever social site they have in that time "Hey, who knew they had wifi up here!"
    Add more answer options

• I would want it to be known to a certain group of people. But I don't really post enough on the mains for it to be worth posting about.
    Add more answer options

• Either way it doesn't matter to me if It is, or not. If someone I know were to make a thread about it, I wouldn't be mad.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.