JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/9/2012 10:21:46 PM
Talon

Unidentified Alien Vessel?

I don't know how many of you are familiar with [url=http://www.halopedia.org/Unidentified_alien_vessel]this[/url], which appeared in the Halo CE: Anniversary. But is there any theories out there to what this is and who it is?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Wolverfrog It looks like an Ancient Human ship from the [i]Halo 4[/i] terminals.[/quote] I thought that too, and that could be supported by 343 Guilty Spark's speculation that the occupants were originally catalogued on the Ring - we see plenty of examples of this in Primordium and the Ring the Didact goes to with the Composer in the Terminals.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I always thought it was either ancient Humans or possibly ancient Forerunners.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] GhostLink2401 I still think it looks like a Reaper.[/quote]That's what I thought at first. If it was Ancient Humans, wouldn't have 343 know what it was?
    Add more answer options

• It looks like an Ancient Human ship from the [i]Halo 4[/i] terminals.
    Add more answer options

• I still think it looks like a Reaper.
    Add more answer options

• Ancient humans???
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.