JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

4/14/2004 3:50:19 PM

new weopon

on a previous bungie update i noticed good ol' Frankie say: ''One Covenant gun has been altered subtly to make it look better in first person mode ? there were some complaints that part of the stock "looked like a shark fin" and was obstructing the view too much.'' i think i know what gun this is, the covenant sniper rifle, as you can see, it has three fin-like things sticking off of it, the top one would easily obstruct ur view........take a look, what do u think? http://www.bungie.net/images/Games/Halo/Gallery/PreXbox/halo_edge_3.jpg sorry , i dont know how to add a link??
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] LawnGnome and the background of that picture doesnt look like earth cities at all, maybe the next halo, interesting[/quote] Probably because it was pre-Halo (duh) and got scratched, thank god.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• its a sniper rifle, the bottom of the image says so.... ''An Elite holding a Covenant sniper rifle 2000'' check it.
    Add more answer options

• and the background of that picture doesnt look like earth cities at all, maybe the next halo, interesting
    Add more answer options

• wow awesome, but i dont know if its a sniper rifle because i dont see any scope and the barrel lookes really wide, it could be like a shotgun maybe, i dont know
    Add more answer options

• "part of the stock", the fins on that weapon are not really on the stock.. I think he's talking about something else (btw, I'm glad that thing got kicked out of Halo 1, freaking ugly).
    Add more answer options

• He aslo said there was going to be a bastard of a weapon.
    Add more answer options

• GOOD find.......interesting...
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.