JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/8/2012 10:35:33 PM

Om nom nom

Lock stock and barrel, old bean! They took it all! Lockup time! [Edited on 11.08.2012 10:04 PM PST]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Thanks guys. I'm feeding this to the mods as to not have people continue to... well... nevermind. [Edited on 11.08.2012 10:04 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• sweet
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cowgoesmoo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon Check out the Community Carnage.[/quote] Sorry, where can I find that?[/quote]It's a group. [url=http://www.bungie.net/Fanclub/communitycarnage/Group/GroupHome.aspx]Here's the home page.[/url]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DarkestSeptagon Check out the Community Carnage.[/quote] Sorry, where can I find that?
    Add more answer options

• Clearly i'm not well informed, sorry. Before I let the mods lock the thread, can someone tell me what Community Joes are and where you found information on their return?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ARBITOR 5 Community Joes should be making a return soon as well.[/quote]Really???? SWEET!
    Add more answer options

• Community Joes should be making a return soon as well.
    Add more answer options

• DeeJ has been providing us with weekly Q&A sessions with employees and before that had been organizing game nights with different community groups. There are also groups that organize events like the Community Carnage as DarkestSeptagon has mentioned.
    Add more answer options

• Check out the Community Carnage.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.