JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/8/2012 1:14:10 PM
Sev808

Question Regarding NSFW

Is WWII combat footage considered NSFW even if the video is obscure as hell?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior A good rule of thumb is if you have to ask, it might not be worth it mate.[/quote]Many moderators have replied to my questions regarding whether I can post something or not. The average response is along the lines of what burrito said. "If you have to ask, you're better off not posting it."
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• nsfw = nudes and such
    Add more answer options

• A good rule of thumb is if you have to ask, it might not be worth it mate.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EvilTaffyapple ...what does this have to do with The Septagon?[/quote]It has to do with the rules of the Screw. [/quote] I see what you mean: But in all honesty I would hazard a guess and bet that this thread will be locked for being posted on the wrong sub-forum, and your WW2 footage would have been okay if posted.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] EvilTaffyapple ...what does this have to do with The Septagon?[/quote]It has to do with the rules of the Screw.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] PermeableProgo I have no idea, if it shows extreme violence it might be bad, but a lot of videos out there have handy little blur bubbles that appear over the offending parts. [/quote]I'm referring to archived footage...the only thing is that the quality is next to crap.
    Add more answer options

• ...what does this have to do with The Septagon?
    Add more answer options

• I have no idea, if it shows extreme violence it might be bad, but a lot of videos out there have handy little blur bubbles that appear over the offending parts.
    Add more answer options

• *shrugs*
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.