JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/6/2012 6:58:36 PM

"Bungie.com" not working but "bungie.net" does?

Well for awhile now(and I haven't been on the forums in awhile, so I dont know if this has been posted) "Bungie.com" doesn't load but "Bungie.net" does. What happened to the .com host?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I guess it just turned into a redirect page.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Bungie.com was the old Bungie website.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] MaesHaze redirected me to b.net rather quickly :)[/quote] hmmmmm idk why its doing it to me then. I've tried chrome, firefox and IE. Does the same thing on all of them. edit: [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] hdubya .com redirects to .net If you are having a problem, there is probably something wrong with your browser or you are pointed at a DNS server that is caching old entries incorrectly.[/quote] If its doing it on Firefox, Chrome and IE. What steps should I take? I have Windows 7 64 bit. [Edited on 11.06.2012 11:26 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• .com redirects to .net If you are having a problem, there is probably something wrong with your browser or you are pointed at a DNS server that is caching old entries incorrectly.
    Add more answer options

MaesHaze
    MaesHaze

cd699a0d - old

redirected me to b.net rather quickly :)
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Jujubes Yeah, it didn't redirect me when I put "bungie.com" into my chrome url bar. But if I put http://www.bungie.com it redirects immediately.[/quote] See I've always put "Bungie.com" and it always redirected me to "www.Bungie.net". It no longer does that. Its weird. [Edited on 11.06.2012 11:06 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Yeah, it didn't redirect me when I put "bungie.com" into my chrome url bar. But if I put http://www.bungie.com it redirects immediately.
    Add more answer options

• It just redirects me here.
    Add more answer options

• Bungie.com just redirects you to Bungie.net.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.