JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/6/2012 11:03:22 AM

I didn't know that there were plans for a Halo 4 board on here.

Too bad they couldn't make one without replacing the current off topic board.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• It's actually not full of spoiler attacks like I expected. But still coated in Halo.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Ha, I am glad this was here to get me to take a look at the flood. Never seen it so focused on a topic.
    Add more answer options

• The Flood = Halo 4 board for the time being.
    Add more answer options

MaesHaze
    MaesHaze

cd699a0d - old

rifraf is all this is.. Amazon messed up my order so i won't get mine until thursday, I'd rather be playing a Bungie game anwyway :) I'll destroy it real quick though, a buddy of mine at work beat it on normal in 6 hours. so its length isn't to die for obviously.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] About 9 Grunts As someone who has yet to get Halo 4 I'm steering clear of the Flood. Spoiler central. [/quote]Same here.
    Add more answer options

• As someone who has yet to get Halo 4 I'm steering clear of the Flood. Spoiler central.
    Add more answer options

• What?!
    Add more answer options

• Seeing as the majority of Bungie fans are also Halo fans, it would make sense that we would want to talk about Halo 4 on here. We being gamers also, tend to talk about many different games in the flood. I remember when Skyrim came out, there were a bunch of Skyrim threads. It will calm down eventually. People will walk on over to Waypoint to check their stats and stay for the conversation.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DE4THINC4RN4TE Wait, their's an off-topic forum?!?!? I could have sworn we had a Halo 4 one though. Don't worry OP, I'm sure the Flood will calm down after a while. It is the release of a new game, for which this website used to be host to after all.[/quote] I doubt it. The Flood is where the complainers go. And..... they breed.....
    Add more answer options

• "BURN!" -Michael Kelso, 1978. ©
    Add more answer options

• Wait, their's an off-topic forum?!?!? I could have sworn we had a Halo 4 one though. Don't worry OP, I'm sure the Flood will calm down after a while. It is the release of a new game, for which this website used to be host to after all.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.