JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/4/2012 2:21:27 PM

is the word "-blam!-" censored?

i mean like the actual word "-blam!-" i mean, it could very well be censored right, as we wouldn't know either way right? so that makes me wonder, is it censored out, or is it not?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Blam nope.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Considering the inefficiency of text processing, there's no way that would even be considered.
    Add more answer options

• blam no still works. [Edited on 11.04.2012 10:44 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• I'm very confused on the context of the words you are trying to discuss here. Do you mean -blam!- or Blam?
    Add more answer options

• Tits. Okay, just checking. -TGP-
    Add more answer options

• Well, i didn't think -blam!- was a bad word, but will you look at that.
    Add more answer options

• Nope. This is the dark speaking...
    Add more answer options

• Dear Zeus, I never realized that -blam!- was -blam!-med and I've been here over 5 years. *goes home and rethinks his life*
    Add more answer options

• I can't wait for 2013.
    Add more answer options

• My mommy told me not to say these bad words you bad men keep saying OT: blam Nope
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] SonicJohn You're all doing it wrong. Of course it's -blam!-'d, look: -blam!-![/quote] What he said ^
    Add more answer options

• ming=-blam!-
    Add more answer options

• Do you see what you do to us, DeeJ? ©
    Add more answer options

• I don't think so.
    Add more answer options

• I wouldn't think Blam would be considered a bad word.
    Add more answer options

• You're all doing it wrong. Of course it's -blam!-'d, look: -blam!-!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow -Blam!- If it was in the filter list, it would have turned to lowercase just like other filtered words that are capitalized.[/quote]damn, you get like all the internetz
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WhitestKidUKnow -Blam!- If it was in the filter list, it would have turned to lowercase just like other filtered words that are capitalized.[/quote]You sir, are smart.
    Add more answer options

• -Blam!- If it was in the filter list, it would have turned to lowercase just like other filtered words that are capitalized.
    Add more answer options

• To know such you would have to change the censor replacement, leading you to question if the next replacement is censored.
    Add more answer options

• I blam your -blam!-
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] AcedannyK 7 We are officially at an all time low for stuff happening...[/quote]I can think of worse.
    Add more answer options

• But what if you type it as -blam!-?
    Add more answer options

• We are officially at an all time low for stuff happening...
    Add more answer options

• Blam is not in the censor database, it is just the replacement word so no it is not censored.
    Add more answer options

• no, i mean like with the dashes and everything
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.