JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/4/2012 9:59:53 AM

Hey Bungie.

After you play Halo 4 (if you haven't already) can you review it? I kind of want to know how you guys think 343i did.
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dude Halo 4 looks epic, pick up the game, even if everyone rates it badly, you know you're still gonna buy it.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf They're not going to. It would start a war between the fans. There's plenty of places reviewing the game.[/quote]The war is on, I think you mean escalate the war between fans.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Mythical Wolf They're not going to. It would start a war between the fans. There's plenty of places reviewing the game.[/quote] Pretty much this..
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Sev808 What is the point of this?[/quote] To see what they think, considering it WAS their baby after all.
    Add more answer options

• This is actually a good idea, I would like to see what some Bungie employees think about Halo 4. Will we hear any screams like "what have you done to our baby?!".
    Add more answer options

• They're not going to. It would start a war between the fans. There's plenty of places reviewing the game.
    Add more answer options

• What is the point of this?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.