JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

11/4/2012 4:12:12 AM

Bungie.net Halo 4 perkies?

Does anyone know if (although Bungie is not affiliated with Halo anymore) people from Bungie recieve extra benefits? I was wondering if mods received Halo 4 in advance, well... because they're mods. Oh, and as a side note, do you guys know exactly who gets Halo 4 early? I know 343 employees do, critics do, beta testers obviously, people who pirated it somehow, etc. However, it seems too many people have gotten Halo 4 early. [Edited on 11.03.2012 8:12 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] chubbz I would consider it insulting if Bungie didn't get any early copies. I know they don't have anything to do with Halo anymore, but I would imagine they'd get some just out of respect.[/quote] Agreed.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I would consider it insulting if Bungie didn't get any early copies. I know they don't have anything to do with Halo anymore, but I would imagine they'd get some just out of respect.
    Add more answer options

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cowgoesmoo [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo I think Goat got it early because of the power of love.[/quote] He sold one of his legs for it.[/quote]2 legged goat
    Add more answer options

• Amazon.com
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo I think Goat got it early because of the power of love.[/quote] He sold one of his legs for it.
    Add more answer options

• I think Goat got it early because of the power of love.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cowgoesmoo Does anyone know if (although Bungie is not affiliated with Halo anymore) people from Bungie recieve extra benefits?[/quote]No.[quote] I was wondering if mods received Halo 4 in advance, well... because they're mods.[/quote]No.[quote] Oh, and as a side note, do you guys know exactly who gets Halo 4 early? [/quote][quote]I know 343 employees do, critics do[/quote]There you go, in addition to people that simply had the seller send the copy early for whatever reason.[/quote] Well, I also understand that a few companies ship early to ensure the game arrives at least before the release date, however I was interested in knowing any other ways people obtained Halo 4
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Cowgoesmoo Does anyone know if (although Bungie is not affiliated with Halo anymore) people from Bungie recieve extra benefits?[/quote]No.[quote] I was wondering if mods received Halo 4 in advance, well... because they're mods.[/quote]No.[quote] Oh, and as a side note, do you guys know exactly who gets Halo 4 early? [/quote][quote]I know 343 employees do, critics do[/quote]There you go, in addition to people that simply had the seller send the copy early for whatever reason.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.