JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/3/2012 8:38:37 PM

Story in chronological order

Can anyone tell me or link me to a list of all the books and games in story order. I want to start with the beginning and work through to the end of what's available. I think the first will be Contact Harvest. I've seen plenty of lists of release date but those don't tell me anything because the story jumps around. (Ex. Halo:Reach is a prequel to Halo:CE)
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote]Thank you for this.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• I have to go out and get the first three now. I have everything on the list from Contact Harvest through Halo 3. I need the first three and the last three. This is gonna be so cool.
    Add more answer options

• I'm also interested in this timeline. I guess I gotta start reading... [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Verwuverhuven Ooooh... Thanks. I can't wait to check that out in more detail. Thanks for the great list guys![/quote]
    Add more answer options

• Ooooh... Thanks. I can't wait to check that out in more detail. Thanks for the great list guys!
    Add more answer options

• If you'd like to know more, there's always [url=http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Timeline]this[/url]!
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Halo Wars Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote] Fix'd. [Edited on 11.04.2012 4:29 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote] Halo Wars is between the Cole Protocol and Contact Harvest.
    Add more answer options

• Nvm. Didn't realize you we're joking. [Edited on 11.04.2012 7:59 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Exile Warrior halo wars wasnt really a story tho. it was just a fun little thing made to give a different approach to the game and to probably get new players into the halo universe.[/quote] [i]*facedesk*[/i] There is just... [i]so much[/i] wrong with your post.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] ajw34307 [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Halo Wars Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote] Fix'd. I found your lack of Hslo Wars... disturbing...[/quote] I have never heard of Hslo Wars, tell me more.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote] This apart from Halo Reach, that shouldn't even be in the list as it overwrites alot of the other work.
    Add more answer options

• halo wars wasnt really a story tho. it was just a fun little thing made to give a different approach to the game and to probably get new players into the halo universe.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Halo Wars Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote] Fix'd. I found your lack of Hslo Wars... disturbing...
    Add more answer options

• Evolutions is all over the place. Some stories take place post Halo 3, some stories take place before CE. Doesn't really have a specific time period.
    Add more answer options

• Thanks guys! Let the AWESOME begin! Oh, quick question. Where does Evolutions fit into the chronology? (friend gave it to me, haven't read it yet) [Edited on 11.04.2012 5:09 AM PST]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Xd00999 Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4[/quote]spot on, and FUD is in between Contact Harvest and Cole Protocol.
    Add more answer options

• Cryptum Primordium Silentium Contact Harvest Cole Protocol Fall of Reach Halo Reach Halo CE/The Flood First Strike Halo 2 / Halo 3 ODST Ghosts of Onyx Halo 3 Glasslands Thursday War Halo 4
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.