JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

11/3/2012 12:42:10 PM

Halo Reach: how do you find a suicide grunt?

For a YouTube video I am making I need to find a suicide grunt, how do you find a suicide grunt? Are they just completely random or is there a technique to find them or what game mode should I be in? thanks, shamusmon
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] WEE MAN MJJC Try the first part of Exodus. That's all I'll say.[/quote]
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Kill their leader in a rather embarrassing way (Splatter, headshot, assassination, beat down, pummel, or snipe).
    Add more answer options

• Kill whatever Elites or Brutes they're with...that pretty much always gets you at least one suicider.
    Add more answer options

• What I've found is that sometimes in Firefight they will go into suicide mode if you are using camo near them. So turn on camo, crouch, and then start crouching around a pack of them.
    Add more answer options

• If you want really many of them you should play some Firefight (wait for the bonus round)...
    Add more answer options

• Talk one of them into offing themself. Alternatively, kill an Elite and watch them either run or pull out their bright blue balls and sprint at you.
    Add more answer options

• Try the first part of Exodus. That's all I'll say.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.