JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/31/2012 2:50:04 AM

Who is disembodied soul?

Who is this mysterious figure, and what happened to his poor soul?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Just that man that devours young children and then they die, cause they were eaten, and can no longer receive oxygen, cause they're dead.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• Dang I've been ninja'ing like a boss lately.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Moderator Notice:[/b] This user has been blacklisted from this forum. Until the user is removed from the blacklist, all posts this user has made have been hidden, and all topics created by this user have been censored.[/quote] Looks like you're already getting to know him...
    Add more answer options

• Seems like the OP got a visit from the Soul.
    Add more answer options

• Some say it is the soul of an employee in a factory who messed up the printing of some Myth (Myth II I think) discs, and is now doomed to issue bans for [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q]forever[/url].
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] BobBQ Leave it alone. You're interrupting its slow crawl towards infinity.[/quote] Yeah, stop poking it with that stick.
    Add more answer options

• He is a soul......without a body. DUN DUN DUNNN!!!
    Add more answer options

• That... ¡oh boy!
    Add more answer options

• Leave it alone. You're interrupting its slow crawl towards infinity.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Dappert [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford [url=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/allthegoodusernamesweretaken/Youbastard.jpg?t=1250389013]My arch nemesis![/url][/quote]Then whats error 00037?[/quote] I don't know actually. All I know is I am unimpressed.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] jacob crawford [url=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/allthegoodusernamesweretaken/Youbastard.jpg?t=1250389013]My arch nemesis![/url][/quote]Then whats error 00037?
    Add more answer options

• Who isn't the soul?
    Add more answer options

• 1. "He" is a she. 2. Her name is Claudia. 3. She lost a bet.
    Add more answer options

• Myth: the soul of a pirate who messed with the soundtracks of a game or something like that. Real life: I have no idea.
    Add more answer options

• [url=http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y116/allthegoodusernamesweretaken/Youbastard.jpg?t=1250389013]My arch nemesis![/url]
    Add more answer options

• [i]Hell itself...[/i]
    Add more answer options

• He has been given a fate worse than death.
    Add more answer options

• I was going to post about this tomorrow when my new account's ability to make threads is enabled. So now i'll save this thread and check back to see answers later. [Edited on 10.30.2012 7:13 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Sephiroth
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] Bricypoo My lover.[/quote]I told you you didn't want to know.
    Add more answer options

• My lover.
    Add more answer options

• You don't want to know.
    Add more answer options

"IT" FEEDS on children like you...
    Add more answer options

• Be careful of the questions you ask. The answers may not be what you seek.
    Add more answer options

Spawn
    Spawn

You must construct additional pylons - old

[quote][b]Posted by:[/b] VitalHalofreak his[/quote]I wouldn't be so sure about that.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.