JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

Community

Discuss what we all have in common.

10/30/2012 1:34:20 AM
DeeJ

The Mail Room was shut down for bad weather.

But it's open now. Rain or shine. Hell or flood. We are to have a conversation. You will start it. Go!
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• You guys are a month late... ©
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• ewps. [Edited on 12.02.2012 3:58 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Tell me a joke or upload a funny pic to brighten up the mood. You guys have to have some sense of humor now that the threads are much populated now. [Edited on 12.02.2012 3:55 PM PST]
    Add more answer options

• Is it too early to speculate on Destiny? (not that we haven't already)
    Add more answer options

• Has there ever been any major infighting? If so, what was it about?
    Add more answer options

• Do you guys take some pride in being one of the only game companies that knows how to keep their new ip a secret until fully ready to reveal all?
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] burritosenior A lot of places are closed for the Hurricane on the East Coast. Has Bungie ever had to close for the safety of its Employees? Years ago Urk said Janitors don't get the Flaming helmet because they did not contribute to the game itself. Seriously though- Jerome gets any in-game stuff he wants, right?[/quote] I feel a real urgency to know the response and my own: What were your thoughts on 343i's showing spartan faces in their webshow (even though not chiefs) [Edited on 11.02.2012 10:47 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• Inbeforelock?
    Add more answer options

• Let's be honest with ourselves here. Deej, you want me. And I want you, will you marry me? C'mon bby
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] I ColdEmbrace I [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant New question: Am I the first Mail Sack participant to successfully answer his own question?[/quote] Nope.[/quote]Aw . . . :-(
    Add more answer options

• Who holds the record for most all-nighters in their career at the studio?
    Add more answer options

• Do you know any good puns I could use to start a conversation with someone?
    Add more answer options

• What do you think of Cortana now that she's way too sexy? [Edited on 11.01.2012 8:57 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] RighteousTyrant New question: Am I the first Mail Sack participant to successfully answer his own question?[/quote] Nope.
    Add more answer options

• Does Bungie get an annual financial audit from an independent CPA firm? I know your 401(k) plan does, but I'm asking about the company itself. Actually, never mind that, because it's clear from your 2011 Form 5500 that you do. New question: Am I the first Mail Sack participant to successfully answer his own question? Does Bungie have its own on-staff accountant(s), or do you contract with a CPA firm to handle your bookkeeping?
    Add more answer options

• How international are you? Do you have anyone from Finland working at Bungie?
    Add more answer options

• Are there any clues to your next games that the Bungie communitiy seems to have overlooked?
    Add more answer options

• Whats going on with Areospace?
    Add more answer options

• Which starting Pokemon do you prefer?
    Add more answer options

• What's the first thing you guys will do on Halo 4 next week?
    Add more answer options

• Are there any Canadians in the studio?
    Add more answer options

• Is mudkip equal to or better than a magikarp?
    Add more answer options

• What are some positions in Bungie studios that would have never existed during the Halo era?
    Add more answer options

• What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
    Add more answer options

• Whats is in my pocket?
    Add more answer options

• How do you come up with the witty openings like the original post above? Also How do you choose the panel for the Mail Sack?
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.