JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/30/2012 12:05:15 AM

Do your remember your first Double Kill in Matchmaking?

I never got to experience that feeling of getting double kills, triple kills and overkills in the matchmatchmaking of Halo 2. What was it like?
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• No. It's not a life changing event.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• lol my first double kill in matchmaking was both a double kill and a double betrayal on team slayer with plasma grenade. good times when you could team kill and laugh about it being a freak accident, and have everyone join you in laughing about it.
    Add more answer options

• Multi-kills were WAY better in H2 than any other game. I don't know why for sure, but stringing kills seemed easier and more fluid than in Reach or H3. I don't remember my first double kill or anything, but I do remember getting a triple kill in double team when a guy spawned and I sniped him real quick. I also remember a killamanjaro in rumble pit one time. It was crazy, I even caught that one on a capture card, but never did anything with it.
    Add more answer options

• [quote][b]Posted by:[/b] DethBySword dont see how u were unable to get a double kill in H2 OP, ur telling me u never had ppl rush u when u had a shotgun or 2 ppl walk into a grenade?[/quote] Nope, 'cause I never got to play it online. I only played it online [i]once[/i] and that was a very short private game, splitscreen against a friend in which I got a beatdown but that was it. Halo 3 was the first Halo game I owned, but not played. Halo: CE was the first game I played. [Edited on 10.30.2012 3:38 AM PDT]
    Add more answer options

• dont see how u were unable to get a double kill in H2 OP, ur telling me u never had ppl rush u when u had a shotgun or 2 ppl walk into a grenade?
    Add more answer options

• In Halo 2 an overkill was killing 25 players in a row. "Un-friggin' believable!"
    Add more answer options

Agent
    Agent

I like turtles - old

Well there weren't overkills in Halo 2. The multikills went in this order: Double Kill, Triple Kill, Killtacular, Kill Frenzy, Killtrocity, Killimanjaro (The narrators voice sounded a lot more badass) Getting multikills in Halo 2 felt a lot more rewarding than they do in Reach or Halo 3. I only remember getting a killtacular once or twice in matchmaking.
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.