JavaScript is required to use Bungie.net

#Halo

10/27/2012 8:34:51 PM

So.......I played against Stosh yesterday........

Big Team Slayer on Standoff Heavy, he was on the opposite team. I was sniping and he is the first to quit after getting 3 kills, causing lag which caused an enemy player to "reappear" right next to me while I was sniping, so I was caught off-guard and got killed. I died, and I blame Stosh. What are some of your experiences while playing against Stosh? [Edited on 10.27.2012 12:46 PM PDT]
Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• The gamertag was Stoshy. He had a different helmet on, no recon, but he had a Bungie nameplate for Halo 3. I highly doubt someone would make a profile just to impersonate a Bungie employee.
    Add more answer options

Cancel Edit Create Fireteam Post Play nice. Take a minute to review our Code of Conduct before submitting your post.

• what was his tag? and if your playing bungie the lag is probably from the flaming armor. The only time i ever played against them it was laggy and i lagged out after 3 min. I saved the 3 min film though haha
    Add more answer options

• I guess crazy crap happens when you play against Stosh. I watched the film, and the guy who kiled me was half-way across the map fighting one of my teammates when the lag set in. Then he respawned on the hill right next to me. That was unfortunate......
    Add more answer options

• I only play MLG pros. Sorry.
    Add more answer options

• I call bull because there's no way I can prove it and you know that. [Edited on 10.27.2012 12:47 PM PDT]
    Add more answer options

preload icon
preload icon
preload icon
You are not allowed to view this content.